surveyhead

Dantheman

well, one of my gpt sites is paying me to join surveyhead, which was started by the founders of gozing.com 5$ bonus for starting up.

I have no idea how much I'll need to cash out, but considering it's related to the gozing people, I dunno. I did a search for "surveyhead" but nothing turned up here, it was founded recently.

anyone try surveyhead.com yet?

I guess I'll update when I have more information about cash out requirements.

yeah, they are okay, but I have no paypal account so snookered from the word go..they only pay you by paypal. I was with gozing for awhile too and they were all film related surveys I got, so not much good as I hardly ever go to the cinema. See how you get on...okay if you have paypal as they seem to pay about $2-$3 per survey to paypal.

LizzieAnn

Actually read about these myself yesterday. They were only actually set up of July this year.

Let us know how you get on with them, if there any good I may join up too. Although I would rather sites didn't pay via Paypal as it's not free although it's advertised as that. It's just my gripe.

well so far I've figured out that they basically do most (maybe all) of their business through OTX

so it is basically 1$ for every daily OTX survey you do (could be more than one per day I think, if you qualify)

The problem with that is that OTX keeps track of how many times you've tried to do surveys with them through other sites (like globaltestmarket or any of the other daily survey portals that pay like dollarsurveys.net, Cashcrate, TreasureTrooper, Inboxdollars, sendearnings, mypoints, etc)

annoys me because I like making my 5 points from globaltestmarket or my 10 points from mypoints even when I don't qualify for the survey, which happens most of the time for me.

one oddity about the site is you can keep going to the next OTX survey, if you click no and go back to your surveyhead dashboard, the survey opp is of course gone, but if you keep clicking "yes" and eventually qualify you will get paid your one dollar.

oh well, I'll keep pluging away until I reach 25$ and I'll let you know if I get paid. so far I just got my 5$ sign up bonus.

I never had any problems with OTX until last week. I was filling in a survey sent to me from Valued Opinions and it was an OTX one. It then came up on the screen that I had filled in more then the daily allowence. Boy was I happy! I had qualified for the survey, did everything right and got screen out as I'd filled in too many. I noticed that it didn't say how many you can fill in each day.

Annoying

well, I do have 1$ that's been stuck in "pending" for 3 days with surveyhead, but I was impressed by a $10 survey opportunity by email today

I didn't qualify because I don't watch the right t.v. program.

I've been a member of surveyhead for a few months and I have to say that I have started to just ignore their invites. They pay you $5 to signup and require you to have paypal as that is the ONLY option for payment - and, by the way, whatever email you register with is the email they pay you with through paypal. But my biggest complaint is that I never qualify for the surveys OR I get sent through and endless maze of OTX screeners - 45 minutes of screener after screener after screener - and I either qualify and get $1 (which is pending for weeks before my account is credited) or I don't qualify at all. They have a $25 cash out requirement and at this rate I'll be 90 before I can cash out.

I don't recommend them to anyone!

I'm giving up on survey head.

I'd advise people to join them just to get the money from some GPT site, but that's about it. Most of the GPT sites have a deal where you can take there "daily survey #2" which is often an OTX survey, and you get paid a dollar. There's also the dollarsurvey.net, which is about the same deal some times. Not to mention globaltestmarket paying you the equiv of a quarter even when you don't qualify, and around 2 to 2.50 when you do for OTX surveys.

Just too many more Rewarding Ways to take OTX surveys.

That, and my 1$ is still sitting in "pending", which I find to be ridiculous.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying surveyhead now, can't get pass that darn OTX survey. been a member for 3 weeks and all I have is $5.50 WOW! and the first five they give you as a sign on bonus. I'ts a shame because their site seems so user friendly too.

I signed up for them through a gpt site, I should add I didn't even get approval for signing up that way, which is unusual.

surveyhead is a waste of time. you can take OTX surveys through globaltestmarket (get paid up to 2$ for them, you get 25c for not qualifying for any.), TreasureTrooper (1$ for Daily survey number 2), Cashcrate (same as TT), Inboxdollars (I get offered a 1$, but sometimes offered 50c), and mypoints (they offer 50 points, which is like 25cents, but you get 10 points (about 5c) for attempting and not qualifying.

• 2 weeks later...

I got my first $25 from surveyhead through paypal today. I do not bother with the OTX surveys. Those are a waste of time, and the one time I did try one on surveyhead, I don't think it was ever credited. Probably once every 1-2 weeks, I get an invite to a $4 or $5 survey on surveyhead. I did one special OTX for $10 that I was invited to and did get credited. :D I also visit once or twice a day to see if they have any of the better payers listed. I have gotten about half of them by visiting the site. I have been paid my first $25, have $22.50 approved and $11 pending, so I should be requesting my next cash out in the next week or so. I am giving it 2 thumbs up now that I know they pay.

• 4 weeks later...

I was getting fed up with Surveyhead and all the nonsense of OTX about 2 weeks ago, and then all of my pending credits started clearing. I'm up to about $16, I think, and I'm optimistic about reaching $ 25, someday. I hate, hate, hate that OTX shuts me down after I qualify for one survey, though. Not only does it prevent me from making any more money that day, but I lose the chance to do that survey another time GRR! I wish they would warn me, "Hey, that's your one for the day - stop now!" Someday I'll learn...

I currently have 10 surveys that SH has sent an email saying they have marked as earned. However when I log in they are still listed as pending.

To their credit, this problem arose last week in which the same thing happened to other SH surveys..however they were much more timely to respond and fix that problem. The surveys in question have been in limbo for 5 days now.