surveyhead

Dantheman

Update -

I still have the same balance I had a few weeks ago. I haven't qualified for anything since then - this morning I screened out of 12 - count'em 12 - OTX surveys in a row on Surveyhead. I'm $4.50 shy of cashing out. At this rate, I'll be leaving my balance to my heirs...

Update -

I still have the same balance I had a few weeks ago. I haven't qualified for anything since then - this morning I screened out of 12 - count'em 12 - OTX surveys in a row on Surveyhead. I'm $4.50 shy of cashing out. At this rate, I'll be leaving my balance to my heirs...

When you finally do cash out, you will never receive your money. Cashed out haven't got my money as yet. I've sent them numerous emails and no response. I have 15 surveys waiting for me to take and I will not take another one until I am paid. :(

I got paid within 2 weeks after requesting payment. Once again I'm at the cashout threshold, waiting for $15 or so to be approved before I can request payment. Like reported elsewhere, Surveyhead seems to perform monthly sweeps at the end of the month to confirm OTX surveys, so we'll see whether my "pendings" will be confirmed after the end of December.

I noticed that Surveyhead is offering HotSpex surveys now - do you think they will get confirmed any faster than the OTX's?

You've seen those too? I just started getting HotSpex surveys through Surveyhead myself, although I don't think I've qualified for any of them yet, so I can't tell how well the crediting system works. To be honest, it just reminds me that I like Hotspex better and I end up going over there and playing instead. :)

yes liking the hotspex ones much more lately. The OTX where you spend countless times trying to qualify is just annoying daily. Its so much repetitive that I know all the OTX surveys that i will not qualify for before i ever answer the demo questions.

OTX is annoying, some of their surveys if you are 'lucky' enough to qualify go on for wayyy toooo long. So many questions, I wonder if they think people actually answer 30 minute survey honestly for such a small reward.