Springboard America

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of Springboard America for a little over a year. The way they list the surveys on their site is horrible. I know that when I complete a survey it shows up in my balance total immediately, which I love. But if I try and find out if I have been paid for a survey I have to scroll through the complete history of everything I have completed with them, starting from when I first joined. I have emailed them asking for that to be changed to no avail. It is very close to impossible to find what i have been paid on. It takes a long time to build up the survey dollars as surveys are slow i get 7 or 8 a month. I love that when a survey is completed it posts immediately but I cant stand trying to find out if a survey been paid or not. Trying to go through 50 pages of history from the first survey I ever I took is ridiculous. I have asked them to reverse the order which would be so much easier and they replied that they were looking into it but nothing has come if it. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

I think they have the $50 payout to weed out serious survey takers from the ones who try to scam them.Plus if people get fed up with doing surveys and just blow them off then they make a lot of money off of them.It's of minimal risk to them with such a high payout.Also have you noticed lately that they are paying a lot less then they use to?Damn economy and greedy survey companies are going to be death of this industry!

I just completed a 50 cent survey with them. I should have $50 in about 3 years. I'm not leaving without my money, so I will be putting up with it.

I have never had a 50 cent survey with Springboard, that has to be frustrating as hell. I have cashed out with them 3 times of course finding history is next to impossible with them and they are not much help with that.

Please everyone email their support team and ask them to change the way the completed surveys are listed on their website. I have 22 pages of completed surveys and my problem is that they start with the first survey I took and go to the last. They only list 10 surveys per page and finding what has been paid when I am forced to go through 22 pages is difficult at best. If they would list the newest surveys first, rather than the first one you ever took. It would be a site easier to find.

Thanks for letting us know about Springboard. I have been a member a long time and though it takes a while to cash out they do pay and cash is a good thing lol. I get 3-4 surveys a month and 50 dollar pay outs are pretty good. Its a shame it takes so long to accumulate enough dollars.

• 3 weeks later...
There are a few out there like that. I am trying to figure out why they are still at a $50 pay out.

Funny thing, I am now and have been for a month at $49.50. They have been sending surveys but only ones that have entry into sweepstakes. It will be great when I get that last .50...doubt I will continue with them...just takes waaay too long to cash out.

I joined back in February and have $1 in my account. LOL I'm not what they are looking for I guess, at least for the last 7 months I haven't been. Sometimes you just have to laugh. :-)

I dumped Springboard over the weekend. I'd been a member there for 18 months and only had about $5 in my account. At that rate, I'll die of old age before I hit the magic $50!

is a smart idea of these kind of survey panels to do the same thing, it takes too long to cash out, so many people cancel their accounts with some money and they get the money...

All I've gotten in the past month from them is sweeps surveys.No one will ever be able to cash out if they aren't willing to pay.I do not do surveys for free,please don't you or it will make it bad for all of us!