Springboard America

fiestyvermin

I'm up to $30.50!! I can cash out in tow more years. I have too much time invested, so I will just keep plugging away at it.

keep going like you said you have to much invested to just give in.i know i wouldn't -think of all the people who do and how much they are making from them !

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a member of Springboard I think just over a year. I am working on my 4th cash out. 41 right now. I love that its cash and no trash. Their biggest problem is most of the money surveys are very low acceptance, today was first 600, which means they get a ton of free surveys. i have seen some over 1000 some less than 200 just depends. Still cash is as cash does

I have been a member of Springboard I think just over a year. I am working on my 4th cash out. 41 right now. I love that its cash and no trash. Their biggest problem is most of the money surveys are very low acceptance, today was first 600, which means they get a ton of free surveys. i have seen some over 1000 some less than 200 just depends. Still cash is as cash does

I agree, cash is the best! I think I must be too normal or bland to do most of the surveys out there. Ho hum. Good for you that you have cashed out with them. So you are getting $50 cashouts each time? I'm jealous! :D

yeah every time that Springboard pays it is 50 cash. I am not sure if they will let it build over 50 and let it continue or if it is just 50 cash out. I always cash out at 50 as it helps as little as 50 does in our society

I've gotten to 54.00 and they roll the extra 4 over to next payout.When they say 50 they mean 50 no more no less.

Just cashed $50 check from SA. Only took 2 years. LOL! Told them so on their Facebook page. Now I have $2.25 ...they send some surveys with sweeps entries only and I delete, as I do with SS and GTM.

I've gotten to 54.00 and they roll the extra 4 over to next payout.When they say 50 they mean 50 no more no less.

Just cashed $50 check from SA. Only took 2 years. LOL! Told them so on their Facebook page. Now I have $2.25 ...they send some surveys with sweeps entries only and I delete, as I do with SS and GTM.

Today they wanted me to watch a video for 25 minutes and pay me $1.75.I sat watching fro 2 minutes and then decided it wasn't worth my time.It was fro a new show SWAMP whatever.Asked me to choose a different saying on how the show made me feel while watching.Their selection didn't have a "it sucks" option .I would never watch this show in real life let alone in the survey world.Maybe that should have been a option!

After a year and a half, I have a grand total of $15.50. At that rate, it will take me just 4 years and 10 months to cash out! All they ever send is sweeps, and they send them 4 or 5 times before they give up.

I made it to $50 (after 2 years!) and submitted a cashout request on October 6th. Still waiting for the check. Their Help says it takes "up to one week to be processed and the Survey Dollars deducted from your balance. Checks may take up to six weeks to be sent out."

We'll see....

I made it to $50 (after 2 years!) and submitted a cashout request on October 6th. Still waiting for the check. Their Help says it takes "up to one week to be processed and the Survey Dollars deducted from your balance. Checks may take up to six weeks to be sent out."

We'll see....

Ive cashed out twice and have been paid both times.You'll get your check -I just cant remember if they send them at the 6 week mark or before.