Your Admin is Back!

Administrator

Hello SurveyPolice Users!

It has been a very long time, hasn't it?! As the NEW admin, I just wanted to give you a long overdue update on the website.

Long story short, I used to be the admin of this site, but for a couple years it was in someone else's hands. However, now I'm back and at your service.

First off, you will be seeing some changes to the website. Besides the obvious cleaning up of the site, including removing a whack of dead links, you will see new legitimate survey panels added to the directory, spammers on this forum will have their accounts deleted and their posts removed, and a redesign of the site is also underway.

Regarding the Complaints Section. It has not been in operation for a couple of years now. This is due to it being extremely time-consuming to administer. Although very popular and very useful, I'm just not sure that this feature will be brought back online again. Your suggestions and input regarding this are most welcome.

Some ratings and reviews for certain survey panels will be deleted. Why? They are simply unfair. For example, giving a poor rating and review for a survey panel who only accepts members from a particlular country and you are not from that country is just plain silly. Not all survey panels need members from around the world - that's no reason to rank them poorly. Similarly, rating a survey panel based on assumptions "I haven't joined, or I've been a member for a week and this panel stinks!" are equally silly. These will be slowly removed as they are sorted through.

Your input to this website means a lot. I know your voices have been lost in the darkness these last couple of years, but I can assure you that things are about to change for the better.

Thanks so much for sticking around and using this great website my friends! It is such a great feeling to be back and the website is about to get a lot better!

P.S. Please help us make the site better by submitting your website suggestions here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2010 and letting us know about any survey panels you'd like to see listed on SurveyPolice that are currently not on the website: http://www.surveypolice.com/company/new

P.P.S. We now have a twitter page so you can keep track of what's being updated on the site. http://www.twitter.com/surveypolice

Great! Read my latest "website suggestion"

• 3 weeks later...

Oh thank GOODNESS! This site really went to the dogs. There were so many spammers flooding the forums, complaints got ignored, etc. So nice to "meet" you, Admin, and thank you for letting us know that we can expect things to get better now! I might actually come back more often again!! :D

• 1 month later...

Just happened upon this site after half a year and nice to see that something is changing. However, it's been two months and have any of these things been changed yet?