Opinion outpost?

Derek

Got jipped for 2 dollars from them for a 20 min survey(which took me about 30 min to do).The survey was from zoompanel(most confusing and retarded survey i've ever done),after completing the survey I was not redirected back to OO and so I didn't get any money.I emailed OO about the issue and they are usually good at fixing stuff like this but this time they sent me some generic reply that said some crap about how the survey is still open and my points will be rewarded after the survey closes.This was not the case tho as the survey bugged out at the very last screen and I did not get credit for completing it.

I'm a little disappointed.OO has been going downhill lately,and they are sending out surveys from some really garbage companies.

There's my rant.

I agree. OO is sending surveys that are EXTREMELY HARD to qualify because they are sending surveys from external surveys panels where members can't qualify in those panels, so the surveys panels send those surveys through OO.

I had a similar problem where the survey was not redirected to OO and the survey appeared as closed and the points were not credited in my account. But, after 1 week and a half my points were added.

Also, I had same problems with surveys from Zoompanel,but through Toluna. I have completed those surveys until the end, and then the surveys say I did not qualify. Zoompanel is a scam survey panel.

Derek, ana9018.....I was on OO's website yesterday morning trying to catch up on my surveys, had 5 of them, was disqualified from all 5. They have one survey supposedly that I had started, everytime I tried to finish it, a screen told me that I had already completed it. I emailed them about it and waiting on response. Asked them to take it off my available survey list. After reading both posts below, I went back to OO's website and what I found out has made me decide it's time to cancel membership. I hadn't noticed that OO is only a service provided by Opinionology, which I haven't heard anything good about them. I clicked on Opinionology and guess what? Opinionology is merging with (shudder) Survey Sampling, creating a new market research company called "SSI". The New SSI will be going global. This now explains to me why OO's incentives, surveys, etc. have gone to hell in a handbasket at lightening speed. I'm stuck at 138 pts which is $13.80. I guess I can get 2 Amazon gift card claim codes, oh joy (heavy sarcasm here,) which I really cannot use, I prefer cash or PP. Oh, the slot machine is still up and running. Ha! I've never won on that stupid thing either. So....it's Deletesville for OO and that saddens me, they were a decent survey company but have jumped on the bandwagon with OTX and the ilk.

Now that I brightened up everyone's day (lmho) with that depressing news, I'll go and see if I can find a good or halfway decent suvey site to replace them with. If I do, I'll post in here in case you two and any other surveyer's may want to check out and join. Cheers!

Derek, ana9018.....I was on OO's website yesterday morning trying to catch up on my surveys, had 5 of them, was disqualified from all 5. They have one survey supposedly that I had started, everytime I tried to finish it, a screen told me that I had already completed it. I emailed them about it and waiting on response. Asked them to take it off my available survey list. After reading both posts below, I went back to OO's website and what I found out has made me decide it's time to cancel membership. I hadn't noticed that OO is only a service provided by Opinionology, which I haven't heard anything good about them. I clicked on Opinionology and guess what? Opinionology is merging with (shudder) Survey Sampling, creating a new market research company called "SSI". The New SSI will be going global. This now explains to me why OO's incentives, surveys, etc. have gone to hell in a handbasket at lightening speed. I'm stuck at 138 pts which is $13.80. I guess I can get 2 Amazon gift card claim codes, oh joy (heavy sarcasm here,) which I really cannot use, I prefer cash or PP. Oh, the slot machine is still up and running. Ha! I've never won on that stupid thing either. So....it's Deletesville for OO and that saddens me, they were a decent survey company but have jumped on the bandwagon with OTX and the ilk.

Now that I brightened up everyone's day (lmho) with that depressing news, I'll go and see if I can find a good or halfway decent suvey site to replace them with. If I do, I'll post in here in case you two and any other surveyer's may want to check out and join. Cheers!

Hey Zeekers! Always good to see you here and I am going to email u today..Yep, OO is now one in the same as SSI (surveyspot!)...what do you mean by PP when you say cash or PP? Opinion Outpost also now sends checks lie every one else ---weeks after requesting...they used to send days after requesting it. So sad what is going on...I wish there were more people on this forum...Are there any other forums similar to this? Seems lie just a few people post here and I am finding it hard to navigate...I never get notified on posts and I just saw one of your responses to me from last week. Oh, well...Heck, you brightened me day Zeekers. Email you soon.

I'm in the same boat with OO...I have probably the same 5 Surveys just sitting there that I can't qualify for ...I get requests sent to my inbox all the time to try & qualify for surveys with them but it's getting harder & harder to complete...I'm also getting ones that once I click on it also it states that I've already attempted to access the survey or some Mod edit - No cursing allowed like that ...Not cool with OO lately...they're going downhill

Opinion Outpost WAS one of my best. No longer, now one of the worst. Constantly switched to ssi which is always on my open surveys list. When I see ssi I exit but still there. I completed a 30 minute survey which went on much longer and then nothing, not a completed message or DQ'd. I emailed OO and the survey was ssi, did not receive points. That did it for me.

I have never had a problem with getting checks with OO. The last one I requested was 40 dollars and I had it 4 or 5 days after request.I know it gets harder and harder to qualify and get points. That being said I have still managed to make 62 a month so far this year. Not as good as work but it all adds up.

I'm stuck at 138 pts which is $13.80. I guess I can get 2 Amazon gift card claim codes, oh joy (heavy sarcasm here,) which I really cannot use, I prefer cash or PP.

You know you can get 1 code for 13.80, right? OO lets you take any amount of $5 or more, which means you can cash out to zero without hanging around for an even dollar amount.

I'm stuck at 138 pts which is $13.80. I guess I can get 2 Amazon gift card claim codes, oh joy (heavy sarcasm here,) which I really cannot use, I prefer cash or PP.

You know you can get 1 code for 13.80, right? OO lets you take any amount of $5 or more, which means you can cash out to zero without hanging around for an even dollar amount.

The cashout is 200 points ($20) if you want a check

The cashout is 200 points ($20) if you want a check

Which is why I addressed & quoted the Amazon codes section of the OP. :wink:

I'm not getting rich doing the surveys, but OO has kind of always been the same for me. I get maybe 15 invites a month or more and I complete 3. It takes me a long time to cash out. I will probably continue to do theirs, but as with all the others, they go down in flames sooner or later.

I dumped them ,I don't like their new survey site . I used to like them use to be able to cash out all most monthly .Then they "upgraded" which I have come to learn means they are now going to be worse than ever.

Frankly, many of the sites are starting to get kind of ragged with these matters. I am involved with many survey sites and there is only a few that I feel are even legit anymore.