Opinion outpost?

Derek

Frankly, many of the sites are starting to get kind of ragged with these matters. I am involved with many survey sites and there is only a few that I feel are even legit anymore.

:( Couldn't agree with you more! :(

I have found that emailing OO will sometimes work. I have had them go back and credit a survey. On the survey listing page it shows pending surveys and you can contact them from that page with the survey number. I have on several occasions known OO to reward me for surveys I have finished after they closed. Maybe 2 or 3 times but still they have done that.

I've been a member since 07.At this point I'm seriously thinking about quiting.The slot machine is waste of time.It reminds me of Survey Spot way to much.That and the otx crap is way to much.I'll give them another 2 months if things still go bad by that time Goodbye.

I have to say that OO has been one of the best for me. I dont think the problem with them is getting DQ'ed from my personal experience, I find that the offers they send fill up so fast that unless I get a survey directly off the site rather than waiting for the email I do much better. I have never in over 3 years had a problem getting paid, the points post directly to my account after it is finished, and while I dont care for the slot machine I did win 2 once. The survey point totals have dropped substantially over the last year but they pay cash which is always a good thing. The other thing I like is that if I do put in for Amazon, has to be 5 dollars, it is immediate which is huge.