This forum is getting depressing

tommydee

The other trend I'm seeing is a shift to the online communities/forums sponsored by companies. Is anyone a part of mycmee or hear-watch-say(invite only). Companies are getting more qualitative insights from consumers, finally recognizing the value in those types of insights!

How would one join these type surveys..found both you mentioned but no place to join...just sign in w/password. Do you look for specific companies? Like others on SP, I am also sick of working for pennies, SS sends invites all the time but no pts attached..rarely 100 pts etc. They used to be great as was Greenfield.

1dawgand5katz......perhaps its the companies themselves, say Kraft for example, instead of going through a survey site like Opinion Outpost for surveys, Kraft would have a forum or on-line community of their own and would pay you for blogging, focus group, etc. I'm not sure what ascott is talking about, but seems to know what's going on having worked in Marketing Research. I'm not sure how you would join, unless it's like Pinecone, you need a personal invite from a member.

ascott.....could you be kind enough to enlighten us on the "online communities/forums" you mentioned?