Surveyhead is a non-payment site

Yamakaze

Forget Surveyhead.

I suppose they slipped in with the few legitimate companies doing market-research, but Surveyhead isn't a legitimate company.

They will never pay, no matter how many complaints made according to your meticulous records.

They pretend to keep zero records, therefore you can't see your own records on their website, especially if there's a pending payment requested.

All inquiries are answered with canned spam, if at all.

They aren't going to pay you ever is the real answer to your inquiries if you're going to be credited with a survey you just took that they'll never pay you for.

Surveyhead is a complete waste of time and is to be thoroughly avoided unless you like giving away information for free which is all you'll get from this crooked rip-off company which will soon undoubtedly fail because they have an unethical business model.

What a fraud, scam, and rip-off.

These crooks have owed me a couple hundred dollars for about 2 years after taking many surveys they got paid for but they never compensate their panelists and there's not a damn thing you can do about it except to warn others.

Avoid these dirty crooks like the poisonous sewage that they are. They will never pay you. The end.

Yamakaze...I agree with you...maybe you should contact a local paper where they are located...might be a very good human interest story for the media and an enormous embarrassment to surveyhead. The only way we will ever get justice is to do what we can to reach out to the bigger guys..the BBB is proving pretty much useless.

I ended surveyhead a while ago but I did manage to earn some money with them, incredibly slow. I also belong to onlycashsurveys and they are pretty similar in the way things are done. It takes forever to credit surveys, but I have managed a little from them. Nothing like I did with surveyhead who then closed my account when I complained about rewards taking so long to credit. They paid everything that I had pending but after that I could not see any surveys on the dashboard.

I am at cashout (27 dollars, you need 25) but then when I go to what is really there, it's 23. They take forever to credit their surveys. Not happy with them either and each time I get an invite in email, I am disqualified either immediately or after 2 questions. Why can't everything be like Pinecone :-(

I am a member of Pinecone, have never received a invite from them. I did Sh a while made 600 or so and they closed my account. To many complaints to log for credits all kinds of problems. I go pretty slow with onlycashsurveys I do not do every survey and end up with a lot of DQ's but they do credit and pay.

I have never been "not paid" by surveyhead although it takes a very long time. I guess it all boils down to how badly you need the money and how long you are prepared to wait.

Sorry to hear all the frustration. You can email me and I will help you or provide you with the proper answer. The only reason why we would deny a payment is if you violated our terms and condition. This usually includes multiple account in our panel. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

Sorry to hear all the frustration. You can email me and I will help you or provide you with the proper answer. The only reason why we would deny a payment is if you violated our terms and condition. This usually includes multiple account in our panel. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

Prime example of why I think this site is funded by survey companies!If you cant get your issues properly handled thru their web site just come here.Plus the reason the complaint department isn't up and running or will never be is why should the Administrator help us when they are probably on their pay roll.Of course this is just a theory but really it does have to make you wonder who is funding this site!

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

Prime example of why I think this site is funded by survey companies!If you cant get your issues properly handled thru their web site just come here.Plus the reason the complaint department isn't up and running or will never be is why should the Administrator help us when they are probably on their pay roll.Of course this is just a theory but really it does have to make you wonder who is funding this site!

Footfree,

I think you are a survey company "PLANT"!

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

Footfree,

I think you are a survey company "PLANT"!

HA,HA,HA I Think I know you too!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

If I email you back , I am going to receive all the payments you have scammed me?

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

If I email you back , I am going to receive all the payments you have scammed me?

If your account hasn't violated any of our terms and conditions we will honor any cash outs you have made.

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

No, this website isn't "funded" by survey companies unless you are referencing the small affiliate commissions currently made by the site to cover hosting, maintenance, etc. That's the only thing that's keeping this site alive. Other types of suspicions are just plain ridiculous and unfounded.

Why isn't the complaints department up and running? Because it costs time and money to administer! What obligation does SurveyPolice have to provide such a service? Zero. This website already provides a free service for survey takers to share their opinions and experiences taking surveys. The complaints section was a feature that we kindly provided out of our own generosity but proved to be too much to handle. It's as simple as that.

Despite what many users have voiced here on the forum, most survey companies are not "scams" and are not out to get you. They are market research companies who provide valuable research insights into the marketplace by surveying the general public. Are they perfect? No. However many of them care about the level of customer service they provide and they read (and respond) to this forum as well as many others. I get messages all the time of users complaining about how survey companies don't respond to them within 24 hours of receiving an email, are one day late for a payment, etc. Expectations are often sky high of these companies and yet so many survey panelists blast through questionnaires, provide dishonest answers, and try to "scam" these very companies themselves.

In any case, we're not here to take sides. Please continue to use this website to voice your own opinions about survey companies, etc. though please keep such "theorizing" to yourself. It may seem unexciting, but you're not going to find a conspiracy theory here.

SurveyPolice admin

P.S. SurveyPolice admin on a survey company payroll? That one made me laugh out loud! :lol:

I have been a member here a long time and very familiar with the way Survey Police works and I am sorry I did not voice it sooner but seriously why should SP be catering to survey companies.

When you are a voice for the ones getting ripped by companies why should the companies want or feel that company needs to be in their pockets. The SP reaches such a small percentage of survey takers that it would be ludicrous for them to want or need to pay or have SP on their payrolls. Why throw away the money when only a select few ever log on here? Whats the incentive for the companies

I have been a member here a long time and very familiar with the way Survey Police works and I am sorry I did not voice it sooner but seriously why should SP be catering to survey companies.

When you are a voice for the ones getting ripped by companies why should the companies want or feel that company needs to be in their pockets. The SP reaches such a small percentage of survey takers that it would be ludicrous for them to want or need to pay or have SP on their payrolls. Why throw away the money when only a select few ever log on here? Whats the incentive for the companies

Whats the incentive for survey companies to fund this site?So they can see what other survey sites are doing-I wasn't saying all survey companies I just meant a few of them in particular.I wont name names as this was just a theory.