Surveyhead is a non-payment site

Yamakaze

Sorry to hear all the frustration. You can email me and I will help you or provide you with the proper answer. The only reason why we would deny a payment is if you violated our terms and condition. This usually includes multiple account in our panel. You can reach me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Jessica

Surveyhead Rep.

Prime example of why I think this site is funded by survey companies!If you cant get your issues properly handled thru their web site just come here.Plus the reason the complaint department isn't up and running or will never be is why should the Administrator help us when they are probably on their pay roll.Of course this is just a theory but really it does have to make you wonder who is funding this site!

No, this website isn't "funded" by survey companies unless you are referencing the small affiliate commissions currently made by the site to cover hosting, maintenance, etc. That's the only thing that's keeping this site alive. Other types of suspicions are just plain ridiculous and unfounded.

Why isn't the complaints department up and running? Because it costs time and money to administer! What obligation does SurveyPolice have to provide such a service? Zero. This website already provides a free service for survey takers to share their opinions and experiences taking surveys. The complaints section was a feature that we kindly provided out of our own generosity but proved to be too much to handle. It's as simple as that.

Despite what many users have voiced here on the forum, most survey companies are not "scams" and are not out to get you. They are market research companies who provide valuable research insights into the marketplace by surveying the general public. Are they perfect? No. However many of them care about the level of customer service they provide and they read (and respond) to this forum as well as many others. I get messages all the time of users complaining about how survey companies don't respond to them within 24 hours of receiving an email, are one day late for a payment, etc. Expectations are often sky high of these companies and yet so many survey panelists blast through questionnaires, provide dishonest answers, and try to "scam" these very companies themselves.

In any case, we're not here to take sides. Please continue to use this website to voice your own opinions about survey companies, etc. though please keep such "theorizing" to yourself. It may seem unexciting, but you're not going to find a conspiracy theory here.

SurveyPolice admin

P.S. SurveyPolice admin on a survey company payroll? That one made me laugh out loud! :lol:

The reason I brought all this up is that once I asked you who the mysterious almighty OZ was and I believe your answer was it's not all that exciting,believe me.Well that just seemed a little evasive to me.Plus in the 8 years I've been coming here it seems that we never used to get as many responses from survey companies as we do now.Some don't answer their emails unless it's done here on this site.I know not all companies are scams there are just as many dishonest survey takers as there are survey companies.I'll keep my theories to myself but at the same time I feel I have the right to question things I don't understand.If we don't ask questions how are we to learn? This will be last comment on it but in case your wondering I posted a answer to fiestyvermin before posting here.Glad I could make you laugh lord knows we could all use a good one in today's world!

• 1 month later...

In regards to SurveyHead, I took several surveys. It took a while for all the surveys to clear and become available to use towards the rewards but I got my 25$ gift card. I haven't been back though simply due to the time it took to get the E Gift card. I think it was 6 weeks? Not that I mind just there are companies that are quicker to distribute. However now that I know they do pay I will probably go back. Some of my favorite survey panels seem to be going downholl so might ramp up this one.

In regards to SurveyHead, I took several surveys. It took a while for all the surveys to clear and become available to use towards the rewards but I got my 25$ gift card. I haven't been back though simply due to the time it took to get the E Gift card. I think it was 6 weeks? Not that I mind just there are companies that are quicker to distribute. However now that I know they do pay I will probably go back. Some of my favorite survey panels seem to be going downholl so might ramp up this one.

Well I guess you all know that I AM ALL ABOUT BEING PAID FOR SURVEYS. But in the last 5 months I have made $215.00. and have already recieved $200.00 in 5 months. To see your recorded history click rewards. and everything that you have done is right there. what is pending what is earned .......and if something is not right type to [email protected] and she WILL get back to you that same day or the next.

• 1 year later...

U=Samp sites are not paying. The complaints are all over the boards from many of their sites. They are blaming it on Paypal. Funny, several of us called Paypal and they have no issues. They invalidate surveys for no reason and refuse to tell you why. I am waiting on payments for some panels that I did from months ago. They either respond back and say they will contact the project manager or ignore you.

Just a heads up that will hopefully help some of you. It seems like gift cards are coming within a few days. If you need to cash out, request a gift card. it's not cash, but it's better than not getting your money at all.

• 4 months later...

SurveyHead changed its name to ipoll, they are now paying on time, and have tons of surveys available. Its unfortunate that some companies cant get it together 100%

[edited by admin: self-promotional video deleted]