$70 Synovate 4 Day Diary Study Ripoff

lobo49

Here we go again Synovate has done it again, I received a email today saying I could retake the Diary Survey by Sunday. And guess what I can't login again? Somebody posted on here that they have received $70 in their account without any problems, which I think is totally bogus, I think this person works for Synovate Global Opinion Panel.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• jesusistheway3k

• lobo49

• Chelsea

I'm that "somebody" that posted on here that I received the points and I assure you it is not bogus and I do not work for Synovate. I understand your frustration, but you are completely off base. I completed the diary study and received the points no problem. Just because you did not does not mean the entire study or company is "bogus," or that I am employed by them.

I hope that whatever issue you're having gets straightened out but in the future I would encourage you not to make unfounded accusations.

Ok so you don't work for them but it totally surprises me that you were able to complete this study, when everyone else had problems from day one and could not to so.

First of all, I highly doubt that I was the only one who received points so your assertion that "everyone" could not do so is false, even if it was in fact only me that completed the study. Second, did you have a discussion with every single person that completed the diary study? Did they all tell you they had problems? Otherwise you don't know what everyone experienced.

If you read my post, I mentioned that there were technical problems with the study. I also mentioned that Synovate was quick to respond and address them. If they have not addressed the problems you experienced then you should post in here about that experience, just as I should come on here and post about my good experience.

I don't know exactly what your issue with the study is besides not being able to log in so I don't know if you were "ripped off" but if you feel you were then that's fine-you should post as such. However, it doesn't do anyone any good to go around directing your frustration at people who had positive experiences with a study or a panel just because you had a negative one.

Contact Synovate if you haven't already and see what they can do. I hope it works out for you.

I have emailed them 7 times and never received a response from them. On Facebook 74 people complained how they could not finish this study and many others on twitter.

I hope they get back to you and resolve the issue. I do know there were technical problems with the study but, as I said, I was able to complete it and received the points.

I hope they get back to you and resolve the issue. I do know there were technical problems with the study but, as I said, I was able to complete it and received the points.

Some people have all the LUCK. Good for you!! I also had problems getting in on the 3rd. day But aren't we supposed to get points for day 1-1,000 and day 2=6,500 points?? I am still waiting for my 7,500 points. I checked and it said I completed the survey but NO POINTS.

Some people have all the LUCK. Good for you!! I also had problems getting in on the 3rd. day But aren't we supposed to get points for day 1-1,000 and day 2=6,500 points?? I am still waiting for my 7,500 points. I checked and it said I completed the survey but NO POINTS.

As far as I know you should get points for the days that you completed. It says on the site that it can take up to 72 hours to receive points so if you don't see anything early next week, I'd contact them about it.

As far as I know you should get points for the days that you completed. It says on the site that it can take up to 72 hours to receive points so if you don't see anything early next week, I'd contact them about it.

OK will do thanks

I was never sent the link for day 3, so I tried using the link for day 2. I got an error message. I tried the day 2 link the next day and was told that my household did not qualify for the survey. I clicked again the day after that and got the "deadline has passed" message. I've tried to contact synovate a couple of different times, but there's no response. Hope I get my points, but haven't so far.

Try tweeter she (or whom ever is there) usually gets back to you!! I never used tweeter before now trying to find out what was going on

, and I don't really know how to put yourself out there. Someone here on police forum someone said that you could find paid focus groups, but I don't know how to do that. If anybody could PLEASE explain how I would be VERT GREATFUL :P

I too was invited to do the 4 diary study and never received any points for it.I completed day 1 and day 2,and said it was having problems for day 3.

Then I found out it was closed by day 3 because of technical difficulties.

If anyone was invited to the participate in the study should still receive all points promised 70,500

I participated in the study and never received credit for the days I completed.I emailed them to to ask why

And here is the email they sent back

Global Opinion Panels

Dear

Please read the following update on this diary project!

Thanks so much for your effort and response to this study, especially given the technical difficulties we experienced. Due to the overwhelming amount of responses we received, we have collected all the information we need and have closed this study.

PLEASE NOTE: If you completed any of the daily entries for this study and then received an error message, or message stating that this survey doesn’t apply to your household, you WILL RECEIVE the amount of reward points you earned based on the number of days you completed.

We also are going to award you an additional 500 reward points as a thank you for trying your best to complete this study. Please allow at least 72 hours for points to show up in your online account. We appreciate all of our panel members and want to make sure your experience is as positive as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the technical errors we experienced.

Regards,

Marie Brighton

Panel Director

I did particpated in 2 days of the study and the closed after 2 days.But never received credit for it.