$70 Synovate 4 Day Diary Study Ripoff

lobo49

[email protected], yes I finally received 70,500 points! sorry you didn't. Try emailing them and let them know all the trouble you went through with this study , it worked for me hope it works for you.

I emailed them but agian still waiting on response back,after they sent me an standard email which I posted to show they did

emailed me back but still no credit the date they sent the email was Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:35 PM

Thank You

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• jesusistheway3k

• lobo49

• Chelsea

I participated in the study and never received credit for the days I completed.I emailed them to to ask why

And here is the email they sent back

Global Opinion Panels

Dear

Please read the following update on this diary project!

Thanks so much for your effort and response to this study, especially given the technical difficulties we experienced. Due to the overwhelming amount of responses we received, we have collected all the information we need and have closed this study.

PLEASE NOTE: If you completed any of the daily entries for this study and then received an error message, or message stating that this survey does not apply to your household, you WILL RECEIVE the amount of reward points you earned based on the number of days you completed.

We also are going to award you an additional 500 reward points as a thank you for trying your best to complete this study. Please allow at least 72 hours for points to show up in your online account. We appreciate all of our panel members and want to make sure your experience is as positive as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the technical errors we experienced.

Regards,

Marie Brighton

Panel Director

I did participated in 2 days of the study and the closed after 2 days.But never received credit for it.

Me to not receiving any points :cry: . I suppose someone will be in the office on Monday. Believe me you I am going to haunt synovate till I get my points. :oops: (this is me holding my breath waiting for my points see how I am starting to turn red holding my breath sooooo long??? :oops:

I've emailed 3 times. No response and no points. Sigh.

I emailed again. That makes 5 or 6 times. I'm so sick and tired of having to contact these sites over and over again. We do surveys YOU pay for compleated surveys. :roll:

I've emailed 3 times. No response and no points. Sigh.

I emailed again. That makes 5 or 6 times. I'm so sick and tired of having to contact these sites over and over again. We do surveys YOU pay for compleated surveys. :roll:

Do you have a twitter account? I noticed Synovate operates a twitter account and it's pretty active. Maybe you could get in touch with them there? They should answer their emails but if they're not maybe they'll answer on twitter.

I emailed again. That makes 5 or 6 times. I'm so sick and tired of having to contact these sites over and over again. We do surveys YOU pay for completed surveys. :roll:

Do you have a twitter account? I noticed Synovate operates a twitter account and it's pretty active. Maybe you could get in touch with them there? They should answer their emails but if they're not maybe they'll answer on twitter.

Yes I tweeted them and they got back to me for my email address. I don't understand, they have my email address to send surveys. Now I am up to 7-8 times typing to them. Again I'm so sick and tired of having to complain to receive payment. :cry:

I emailed again. That makes 5 or 6 times. I'm so sick and tired of having to contact these sites over and over again. We do surveys YOU pay for completed surveys. :roll:

Yes I tweeted them and they got back to me for my email address. I don't understand, they have my email address to send surveys. Now I am up to 7-8 times typing to them. Again I'm so sick and tired of having to complain to receive payment. :cry:

I agree complaining to get what you have done and the time you put in.Makes for an extremely bad experience hopfully things will work out

And we receive the compensation

I have use Synoavte in the past and never had any problems with them in crediting for a survey. I did not take this 4 day survey that you all are having trouble with and glad I did not since readying all the problems. When ever I have had problems with survey company's in the past, after about the 3rd email, I just finally report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com. Then once I report them to both company's I email them back politely explaining what I have done. I also mention that I made a post here about the troubles with their company. A lot of times they will resolve the problem after that. But sometimes they don't. But about 8 times out of 10 you can get it resolved reporting them. So don't waste your time with multiply emails, especially after about the 3rd one. Just report them and more than likely you will get it solved that way!

I hope you all get the $70 that your entitled to, that is a lot of money and valuable time of yours spent!

I have use Synoavte in the past and never had any problems with them in crediting for a survey. I did not take this 4 day survey that you all are having trouble with and glad I did not since readying all the problems. When ever I have had problems with survey company's in the past, after about the 3rd email, I just finally report them to the BBB and ripoffreport.com. Then once I report them to both company's I email them back politely explaining what I have done. I also mention that I made a post here about the troubles with their company. A lot of times they will resolve the problem after that. But sometimes they don't. But about 8 times out of 10 you can get it resolved reporting them. So don't waste your time with multiply emails, especially after about the 3rd one. Just report them and more than likely you will get it solved that way!

I hope you all get the $70 that your entitled to, that is a lot of money and valuable time of yours spent!

You are a fellow survey taker after my heart :P I too reported a site that owed me $105.00 to the BBB and they are suppost to cut me a check. :D

I take back anything negative I said about Synovate, they credited my account with 75000 points . They have restored my faith in the survey industry!

Did you do all 4 day's or just 2 and still got the 75,000 points??? :roll:

I participated in the study and never received credit for the days I completed.I emailed them to to ask why

And here is the email they sent back

Global Opinion Panels

Dear

Please read the following update on this diary project!

Thanks so much for your effort and response to this study, especially given the technical difficulties we experienced. Due to the overwhelming amount of responses we received, we have collected all the information we need and have closed this study.

PLEASE NOTE: If you completed any of the daily entries for this study and then received an error message, or message stating that this survey doesn’t apply to your household, you WILL RECEIVE the amount of reward points you earned based on the number of days you completed.

We also are going to award you an additional 500 reward points as a thank you for trying your best to complete this study. Please allow at least 72 hours for points to show up in your online account. We appreciate all of our panel members and want to make sure your experience is as positive as possible.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by the technical errors we experienced.

Regards,

Marie Brighton

Panel Director

I did particpated in 2 days of the study and the closed after 2 days.But never received credit for it.

After sending 4 emails and no response from them I finally filed an complaint with the bbb.org,I hope this can get resolved as I see that they have done this to quite a few people and it is not right for them to invite everyone to day the study and all of a sudden have technical difficulites.Everyone participating in the study should be compensated for keeping track of all there meals,snacks and drinks at what time of day ect.I'm sure that Syvonate is still being paid for the study.

I hate to hear this about Synovate. They have always been cheap but honest, as far as I know. If the current trend continues there won't be any survey companies left. There is very few good ones left now. I just don't understand because this is a multi-billion dollar a year business and relatively few companies compared to the dollars involved.

[email protected] how long have you been a member? I've been a member for 7 yrs. maybe this has something to do with it. Good luck with your complaint to BBB.

Since 2005,I've never had any problems with them until this study.Just want them to do right about it.

[email protected] how long have you been a member? I've been a member for 7 yrs. maybe this has something to do with it. Good luck with your complaint to BBB.

Since 2005,I've never had any problems with them until this study.Just want them to do right about it.

I finally got 7,000 points for the 2 days I did it but I should have gotten more because I keep the record of what I ate/drank on the 3rd day.Not my fault I couldn't log in :roll: