OP4G Strikes again-they didnt keep their word

footfree

My only advice to all other Op4G members is to continue taking the Op4G surveys and just wait for the class action suit that will inevitably come of this. There are just far too many negative comments about Op4G to have any trust whatsoever. :evil:

Regardless of your issues with the site, this is flat-out ridiculous advice. No one should waste their time with a company simply in hopes of a class-action lawsuit. That is like suggesting people keep taking surveys in return for sweepstakes entry tickets. Even if there is a lawsuit, it is highly unlikely that anyone would receive compensation equal or greater to that which they are owed.

RavenIris6 (and others):

First, I misspoke: checks were sent in late October to cover earnings prior to the end of June. Payments earned in July, August, September will be paid in the next week. As to payment schedule, we alerted our Members during the summer that we were moving away from the monthly payments for two reasons: First, our clients are slow paying in this economy and it allows us to balance our receivables with payments. Second, we are charged roughly 60 cents per check for processing. That led to our effort to reduce the payment costs by going to what is roughly a quarterly schedule. We'll re-communicate that so people are on schedule.

Yes, we are exploring Pay Pal as a more convenient, cost-effective payment tool. However, they too have costs associated with it.

Believe me, I share your frustrations. Our challenges are not yours, yet you are affected by them. We are very aware of that.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

It seems to me you are having trouble getting your story straight-there was never a mention of you changing to quarterly checks this summer or one that I saw -in the statement you sent me early this year (OCT.)this is what you said-

footfree:

As noted in my original post, payments for completed survey work are being processed today and tomorrow (Oct. 17-18) and should be received by end of the week. No request is required; everyone who has participated in surveys is paid each month.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

BEFORE YOU START QUOTING FACTS PLEASE GET THEM STRAIGHT-so why would you say back in Oct. monthly if you told people quarterly in the summer? -your story doesn't jive!

Dear Mr. Swanson,

You sir are a liar! You owe me $38 and I didn't get a check in October. I emailed you about this and you told me I would be paid in November, but guess what, no pay, just another lie. I have been giving you the benefit of the doubt but the next stop is the BBB. I doubt this will matter to you because anyone that will come on here and tell one lie after the other don't give a damn anyway.

You have sent me a lot of surveys in the past few weeks that I refuse to do because I know I will not be paid. You must be rich by now, getting paid by the big companies and not paying the ones that make your money for you. What you don't know is I have been writing down the names of these big companies for some time and I will be contacting them next week. I have done this before with unscrupulous companies like yours and have had good results. I am sure these results will not be to your benefit and they are not intended to be.

Update: Its a xmas miracle!!! I have finally received a check from Op4G for a whopping...wait for it...$3!!! The first check I received from op4g was in august of last year, 16 months ago, yes that is correct, 16 months ago.

When I joined Op4G I was promised that I would receive a check EVERY SINGLE MONTH no matter how much is owed to me. Since I joined I have completed over 30 surveys for this scam of a company and it looks like I have been paid for maybe 2 of them so far. Op4G made a lot of promises to a lot of people (and a lot of charities) and have broken almost all of them. I was told I would NEVER be asked to answer any questions without being compensated...I have taken numerous surveys for these scammers that had a payout of $0. Actually, since I havent been paid for the majority of them I guess I have technically taken about 30 surveys for op4g without being paid a cent.

So merry xmas to me thanks to op4g. You guys are doing a stand up job over there, keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what you scams you have planned for 2012.

Honestly, f**k you op4g and every single one of you scammers behind this rip off company. Its obvious from all the negative reviews about op4g that they dont give a damn about their members. There has to be some way to draw more attention to this company and force them to pay every single one of us what we have honestly earned.

Dear surveyguy:

I'm responding to you twice because you posted your message in two places.

As I requested previously in this thread, if you would email me at [email protected] I'd be pleased to go through your account with you, especially since you have some misconceptions. You were not paid for any survey taken August of last year (16 months ago) because we were not in operation at that time. We began our first paid survey activities at this time last year, 12 months ago.

I can also take you through the surveys you were sent, how or whether you responded, and the status of payments for those surveys.

This week we mailed checks to everyone covering any surveys they completed up to the end of September. In an announcement sent to all Members yesterday, we also told them that we would pay for all activities completed by the end of 2011 on Feb. 5.

We're trying to be transparent, and we've finally got our accounting/payment systems operating. Things should be steady from here on.

Anyway, drop me a line at [email protected] so we can both fully understand your situation.

Thank you.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G