You Gov [merged]

fiestyvermin

I have been a member of YouGov for several years now and in that time I have answered every survey sent. I finall have 70000 points. This year after answering close to every survey I have only earned 25k points. The 100 dollar cash out is 100k points which at this rate will take another year and a half. The surveys are easy but the rewards stink.

I have been a member of Yougov for several years now and in that time I have answered every survey sent. I finall have 70000 points. This year after answering close to every survey I have only earned 25k points. The 100 dollar cash out is 100k points which at this rate will take another year and a half. The surveys are easy but the rewards stink.

Me too .I now have 76,000 points.Just looked on their site 70,000 will get you a $50 gc to a Darden restaurant like Red Lobster and or Olive Garden.So is it worth 100,000 points for the $100?I really do prefer cash but the gc is worth more when you think about it. Might have to cash out, just hope they pay!

I put in for the GC so we shall see. I did not see any point in waitng another 2 years for 100. WIll just wait and see if they do pay

could you let me know what happens and how long it takes to get paid?I don't remember ever hearing of anyone turning in their points,so I'm curious as to how long it takes.

I gave up on this one a long time ago. I was getting 100 for each survey, but the cash out amount was way high. I had to have 17,000 points just to get a tote with their name on it. Uhm, no thanks. I still have points in the account there but I think it was only for like 4000. Wish I could give them to someone.

it took me a while to get my $100 check(which was supposed to be a visa card by the way!). i too love doing their surveys. they r easy and usually not too long. but it sure does take a long time to get the points built up!

• 2 weeks later...

quick mindless surveys that take little time to complete and are easy to qualify for. I am waiting on 50 dollar payout from 12/21 so we shall see how long that takes. 100 visa would take me 3 or 4 more years and I did not feel like waiting.

Pointless surveys just their rewards are..............

quick mindless surveys that take little time to complete and are easy to qualify for. I am waiting on 50 dollar payout from 12/21 so we shall see how long that takes. 100 visa would take me 3 or 4 more years and I did not feel like waiting.

Pointless surveys just their rewards are..............

done the math. to get a $100 check/gift card: you have to do 200 surveys @500 pts(@.50). some offer 1,000 or more. thats alot of surveys to get $100, but even at only @.50 a survey this is pretty good considering as you said, they are so easy to qualify and do. very simple ones. they only take an average of 5 to 10 minutes at tops to complete them. i think the $ per minute ratio is pretty good! my only other complaint with YouGov is that i dont get enough surveys from them and also they could have better choices concerning their rewards. i would love to get several every day day. ill take as many as i can get my hands on. they are that easy! in my humble opinion they are worth the time. its up to individual though of course. :D

I got the 50 dollar card from yougov for darden restaurants. It only took 2+ years lol. Still 50 is 50 and darden has good food so it will be used.

i need to find out if i have any darden around my area. say they r good huh?

darden is olive garden, red lobster, longhorn steakhouse, and bahama breeze.

thx fiestyvermin. i do love olive garden and red lobster!! yummy!

• 2 weeks later...

I had not been taking surveys with them and it has been like 6 months now. So I tried to log in, which I could, and I still have points pending, and they were all so old that I could not take any of them now. So I did email them asking for a little help, and after over a week, no response, so I emailed again, and asked again, and still, no response. From what I can see, I am still a member, but no longer getting the emails from them, and no way to take surveys. Anyone have this happen?