You Gov [merged]

fiestyvermin

Good gravy, well it looks like I had 32 surveys pending. When did I get notification about that?? So I guess I can kiss these guys goodbye too. I am running low on surveys companies it seems. :(

Good post and you are right. I dumped them in Sept. for just this reason. Paying 50.00 for a 20.00 web cam got me.

yeah i gotta agree the majority of the rewards on their panel are far from rewarding.

I did just hear from them last night and my account is back open and up and running. Received my first survey from them this morning and completed it. The one thing I liked about this site was you could determine how often you got surveys. I did count, and I had over 50 uncompleted surveys with them. That would have been 25k points. So I will try to do all that I can.

• 5 weeks later...

I have cashed out for $100 check and got it within a week. Yes, took me awhile to add it up ( I cashed in back last Christmas 2010 for Starbucks card they had for $25),The trick with this site is do the survey when it comes in and you will get more surveys.If the survey sits in email they will just send reminders which will say survey is closed once you take the survey. I sometimes have a survey 4 or 5 times a week.

I am supposed to get one a week and I am not really getting that. I told them I would do more, but now that I am back with it, there seems to be a shortage of surveys for me. OH well! I finally have 15,000 points. Isn't that pathetic?

I was checking out their site and noticed they had the IPOD shuffle then I went to Amazon to check the price.The price on that is $46. dollars so at 80,000 points that's what you can get.For 70,000 points you can get a $50.Darden GC.Really?These people need to update their reward system.I've been with them what 5 years if not long and they have never updated the stupid thing.So don't be duped into thinking that getting a prize is worth more then what it is, do your homework find out the prices.

I agree I don't think the prizes you get are worth the money.when I look at the stuff zoom has its mostly a bunch of useless items.I would rather save my points and cash out for amazon etc.

I signed up to get one survey a week and it has now been almost two weeks and nothing from them. I am at 15k points and I am not going to ever get to a point of getting anything decent from them. This is what is becoming of all of these sites.