2 part surveys

marneyisles

It's a scam-How many times do you need to get screwed by these surveys to realize it's the old batch and switch?If no one did these surveys anymore then they wouldn't be able to get over on us.Wake up and smell the roses.They are the worst of the worst.

It is not a scam nor is it a "bait and switch" scenario. They clearly tell you the reward for the first part and tell you that you MAY be selected for the second part. The ones that have told me that I will be selected sent me a follow-up email telling me the second part was cancelled. None of that is a scam. Does it suck when you don't get the second part? Yes. But just because something isn't a good experience does not mean it is a scam.

So this was your first response to the question idylatoo

I am. I've only gotten the second part once and I usually try to DQ out of these surveys for this reason. I doubt anyone gets the products, either, as I did google once when I was bored and never saw anyone claim they won anything off of them. In fact, it was usually complaints about not getting products.

So if no one gets the products then what do you call this?I only went off on them in response to what you and others have said.So if you do not receive the products then this in turn to me says scam.So you should be careful in what you say because they may (like I did)misinterpret what you are trying to say!

I said I doubt that they get products. I cannot substantiate this claim with facts, so I did not call it a scam. It is entirely possible that people DO win, they just don't go to the internet and blab about it. And even at that, they do not guarantee a win, so it's not necessarily a scam.

Scam is a heavy accusation to throw around. And even if it IS a scam, it is STILL not a bait and switch scenario.

Hey footfree, Am I right in thinking you are talking about the surveys that you pick things like shampoo, cream rinse, paper plates, paper towls, tooth past, mouthwash ect...??? watch 3 videos of your choosing first,

then do a survey then pick stuff again?? (they tells to pick what we really want because you might win those things??) Because I have never heard of anyone getting those products (unless anyone who reads this has actually gotten those items) but if indeed someone can tell me (and I've been doing surveys 3 years) that they have gotten those items. It used to be, the survey said the stuff was worth $200.00 but the last time I took one of those kind of surveys, now says $500.00 worth of stuff. But I can't see it being $500.00 worth of stuff because they are still showing what they were showing for $200.00.

The other survey is about advertising part 1 and if picked part 2.

Hey footfree, Am I right in thinking you are talking about the surveys that you pick things like shampoo, cream rinse, paper plates, paper towls, tooth past, mouthwash ect...??? watch 3 videos of your choosing first,

then do a survey then pick stuff again?? (they tells to pick what we really want because you might win those things??) Because I have never heard of anyone getting those products (unless anyone who reads this has actually gotten those items) but if indeed someone can tell me (and I've been doing surveys 3 years) that they have gotten those items. It used to be, the survey said the stuff was worth $200.00 but the last time I took one of those kind of surveys, now says $500.00 worth of stuff. But I can't see it being $500.00 worth of stuff because they are still showing what they were showing for $200.00.

The other survey is about advertising part 1 and if picked part 2.

Those and the ones that say do a 30 minute survey for a dollar and if asked to come back.I really do believe these kinds of surveys are just blowing smoke up our butt's.Not only that I'm being told that the word scam is a harsh word when the survey companies call us unethical and that we scan thru survey's with not putting much thought into it.I take offense to that.I do not lie, steal and cheat nor do I like being treated no more then a common criminal.

1957horses and footfree

Yes those are the ones I was originally posting about. But the opening said you may win coupons for the products you select not the products themselves. Unfortunately there is no way to tell if anyone actually get the coupons. Personally I could not care about the coupons because most of the products you choose are not on my normal shopping list. Some are and those I would not mind.

As I said I would not mind them if they paid fairly for the first 30 minutes I would do them but I am not spending a half an hour for a dollar. That is the point. Pay us fairly!