Thinking about Dropping My Survey.

TSP1973

This morning in the my survey news letter it stated you can spend your points in a sweepstakes 25points for 1chance.

I don't think so.I don't know what is happening with the surveys.I know that 50cents is not much for a 20 minute survey but I think they are all getting like that now.I think Pinecone is great with there 3.00 but I only get 1 or 2 a month so if I don't do the other ones that are offered.I might as well qit doing surveys because none of them are going to pay you what you think your worth.

The only way I see survey companies upping the pay would be for most of us to stop doing surveys for them.The only way for them to listen is to hit them in their pocket book and see how they like it.Unfortunately that wont happen unless people stop doing surveys for so little pay and apparently they must have enough ignoramus's out there doing them for next to little.Then again maybe it'll backfire on them and they will drive themselves out of business.Companies aren't going to hire survey companies if they don't have enough results to answer their questions.