super points

1957horses

I know there is already a place about superpoints, but my RANT is that I finally got my points up to 500 points. Thinking that now I was going to redeem for a $5.00 amazon card. :roll: I must have tried 10 different surveys on super point (I needed 8 points to redeem) and was DQ from all but the last. The last one I knew I had it in the bag. I had already done that very same survey earlier from some other site. After completing it I went to redeem and that's were I got the surprise. :? A person at my level, bottom of the totem poll or first time redeemer has to wait till you get 2,500 points :evil: in order to redeem. Shoot, it will take me a year if not longer to get that many points. :(

I'm not great at getting referrals either and since SP only allows 1 member per household, it's even harder. The one good thing is, that once you do get your referrals, they don't even need to do ANYTHING else ever, except do their complete profile and confirm their email and that's all that is required. You won't benefit from them not clicking the SuperLuckyButton, BUT they have contributed just being members which enables you to cash out with fewer points. (So, if you have anyone you know that will just sign up so you can advance, that would be great!)

I joined in November and I have 3 under me now, so I can't cash out til I get 1,000 points. I got 2 just from posting it on SuperPoints Forum wall, since that is the only place we can post them there, not on their regular facebook wall, but the "FORUM". You get to it from their FB wall through the link to the left on their wall page. Plus, if you hang out a bit on the SuperPoints FB page, many times people come there asking for an invite and you can post that you'll message them an invite cause we are not allowed to do it right there on the wall. Also, there are a few other SuperPoints members that have created pages where you can post invites also. Next, I highly recommend getting a Twitter account and tweeting your referral link regularly.

I just need 2 more referrals to be able to cash out at 500 SP's. Hoping I get those soon, but it's just being at the right place at the right time on the SuperPoints FB page, or tweet it at a time when someone happens to see it and wants to sign up. I've thought about making some business cards also through Vistaprint and leave them different places.........even with a tip at a restaurant. I know some people that used to get sign ups that way, posting them at college campuses etc. I have no vehicle anymore so, I'll only be able to do any of these things very rarely, but it's just some ideas I had and they might help someone else.

I have to say that SP has really great CS, much better than Swabucks in my experience. Plus, you can earn points if you have a Twitter account and play their Twitter Riddle Trivia on Thursdays. They give away 1000 SP's (100 to 10 people). I won 100 2 weeks ago which helped me cash out. AND they do their payouts once a week and they come very quickly. Much faster than Swagbucks does. I mainly only earn SP's from the SuperluckyButton, videos and the ones they send in email daily.

Good luck getting referrals everyone! At least they've now made it easier since we only have ONE link now and we can make it anything we want instead of having all those different tokens all the time! They DO listen to their members and have made improvements. Also, don't forget they have contests on FB page too. Like, right now it's creating a new logo for Spring or Valentine's using their logo, but tweaking it. You can earn SP's if they pick yours as the winner! I can't remember how much, I want to say 10,000 but that sounds like an awful lot. Just create a logo and enter it on their FB wall. No special place, just post it on their wall as an entry. :)

I don't have any referrals and it has taken me since August 2011 just using emails and the lucky button to get a bit past 1000 points.

I kind of handle it like mypoints where I just do what little I can and then one day I'll be able to cash out and it'll be a nice surprise. I refuse to harass people and put that much effort into getting referrals just so I can cash out sooner. I'm okay with waiting since it's not like my points will be worth more if I have more/any referrals.

At the end of the day, there are better sites out there.

I love Superpoints. After I do the wheel, I do the videos of the day. Then I go to Radium One and watch the videos there. They tell you that you don't have to watch more than 20 seconds of some of them. I managed to get 24 people but half have dropped out. I guess they got bored. It IS unfortunate that they have to get 2500 points in order to cash out and yes, that would take a very long time. My suggestion is that you ask everyone you know, the people who work in the stores...I did and you never know who will say yes. Some of the most unlikely people are my most ambitious "clickers". I have to try posting on the board again. I have had no luck so far.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't have any referrals and it has taken me since August 2011 just using emails and the lucky button to get a bit past 1000 points.

I kind of handle it like mypoints where I just do what little I can and then one day I'll be able to cash out and it'll be a nice surprise. I refuse to harass people and put that much effort into getting referrals just so I can cash out sooner. I'm okay with waiting since it's not like my points will be worth more if I have more/any referrals.

I understand what you are saying, BUT when you get 2 people under you, you then have 50 clicks a day and when you have 5 under you, you have 100 clicks a day, so it actually IS worth more as far as getting more opportunities to win points. The very night I wrote my last post here I tweeted my referral link 3 times within a couple of minutes and lo and behold someone signed up! Then later on that week, I finally got my brother to sign up. I now have 5 under me and am really enjoying all the extra clicks! :) As I said before, once they sign up, they never have to do one thing ever again, but you still reap the benefits because you get 100 clicks a day then. To me, it's worth posting my referral link on the fb page and Twitter, blog whatever. I never ask anyone directly to join. 3 people under me are complete strangers, the other 2 are family members. Only 1 family member and 1 stranger participate in clicking so it will be nice when I finally get more under me that will participate, but hey, at least for now, I get 100 clicks a day and get to cash out at 500 points. I am very grateful for SuperPoints!

I understand what you are saying, BUT when you get 2 people under you, you then have 50 clicks a day and when you have 5 under you, you have 100 clicks a day, so it actually IS worth more as far as getting more opportunities to win points. The very night I wrote my last post here I tweeted my referral link 3 times within a couple of minutes and lo and behold someone signed up! Then later on that week, I finally got my brother to sign up. I now have 5 under me and am really enjoying all the extra clicks! :) As I said before, once they sign up, they never have to do one thing ever again, but you still reap the benefits because you get 100 clicks a day then. To me, it's worth posting my referral link on the fb page and Twitter, blog whatever. I never ask anyone directly to join. 3 people under me are complete strangers, the other 2 are family members. Only 1 family member and 1 stranger participate in clicking so it will be nice when I finally get more under me that will participate, but hey, at least for now, I get 100 clicks a day and get to cash out at 500 points. I am very grateful for SuperPoints!

I do not think you understand what I am saying as you bolded my statement that points are not WORTH more at a higher level and then proceeded to explain that there are more opportunities to earn points at a higher membership level.

I am well aware that if I invest time posting my referral link all over the internet that I might luck out and someone will click on it and sign up and stick with it. However, as a personal preference, I'd rather spend my time on a sure thing. Though I also admittedly have issues with what is essentially a GPT pyramid scheme.

My original statement was that the ONE POINT earned at the lowest membership level is still worth ONE POINT at the highest membership level. The VALUE/WORTH of the points does not change as you move up the ladder. You simply have a lower payout limit and more opportunities to earn which is not the same thing as increasing the value/worth of the individual points.

Could not agree with you more idylatoo..I do the wheel because I signed up for someone as a referral and I know it helps them, but I refuse to go around pestering people to sign up for things like this. I think it is great for those that can get referrals, but I suppose it is not my thing. I feel awful asking for any type of referrals.

Also, I must say that all the bizarre praise for superpoints on this site really started creeping me out--enough so that all I do is do the wheel for the person who asked that I sign up and then get out of there...I mean--I had to look a few times to see if what I was reading was for real..People posting that videos are up and to rush over there..Am I crazy or do you get like a few cents to watch these videos? I don't know, all the posts just truly creeped me out.

Could not agree with you more idylatoo..I do the wheel because I signed up for someone as a referral and I know it helps them, but I refuse to go around pestering people to sign up for things like this. I think it is great for those that can get referrals, but I suppose it is not my thing. I feel awful asking for any type of referrals.

Also, I must say that all the bizarre praise for superpoints on this site really started creeping me out--enough so that all I do is do the wheel for the person who asked that I sign up and then get out of there...I mean--I had to look a few times to see if what I was reading was for real..People posting that videos are up and to rush over there..Am I crazy or do you get like a few cents to watch these videos? I don't know, all the posts just truly creeped me out.

I have issues with the fact that for whatever reason, you have to get referrals in order to "cash out" more quickly, etc. when there are sites out there like Swagbucks which essentially offers all the same features with none of this complicated referral BS. I keep up with the lucky button and lucky mail just because I might as well cash out once at this point, but after that I'll be unsubscribing. Compared to a site like Swagbucks, SuperPoints seems like a big waste of time. What's going to happen when people no longer want/need referrals to SuperPoints? It just doesn't seem like their current business model is capable of being self-sustaining.

I definitely find the positive comments about this site a bit...odd... again, considering the fact that at a site like Swagbucks you can do the same things - watch videos, take surveys, search (instead of the "lucky" button) - for points all without having to refer someone to cash out when you actually reach a payout level.

I also like Superpoints. Some of the people who signed up dropped out, some joined, got $25 in one day from offers and never did the wheel...it varies as to how much time people want to put into it. I do the wheel with my morning coffee and let the videos run when I am cleaning house or I look at them if they're good. I go through Radium One because they have some good offers...things I was going to join anyway so may as well get some points. I have asked people to join which to me is a win-win situation because they all need extra money, so it's not like I am asking them to do anything solely for me. I also do Swagbucks but haven't sponsored anyone, I am not sure how that works and I am good with just doing it alone. Love getting 40 points from just a regular search. With the way our regular survey companies are going, these two are a good supplement. It all adds up, I shoot for $10 a day, sometimes I accumulate more, sometimes, like on weekends, less but it helps pay my bills.

@idylatoo, I meant nothing by quoting you and I sincerely apologize if I offended in any way. That was not my intention at all. :( I do understand what you are saying, I was just relaying another point is all I was doing. You are correct, points are not worth more at all on any level, you just get more opportunities and the ability to cash out much sooner.

I like Superpoints because no matter what 500 points is $5, 1000 points is $10 and so on. I do Swagbucks every day too, but it takes me A LOT longer to cash out because $5 is 700 points for PayPal and $10 is 1335 points. Also, SuperPoints pays within a day or two and Swagbucks so far, has always taken 10-15 days for me to receive my payment. I do them both along with many other sites, but these are my two favorites.

Health Minded, I don't use Paypal for Swagbucks because you can get a $5 Amazon card for 450 points....so why wait for 700, or 650, not sure what it is, but if you use Amazon, it pays. You can even get food on Amazon, necessities that you would buy anyway. I love to get paid right away too but it all evens out, I don't mind the wait because every 7 days or so, I get the Amazon card. I don't do a whole lot on Swag, just the daily poll, NOSO and searches so only make about $20 a month but when I tally up every company (I keep a notebook and a page for each), it comes out to a good 2nd income.

With Superpoints, it's tedious to go through all of Radium One and the other headings but I've devoted more time to it today to see what would happen. Two surveys worked fine and I did well. I consider all this stuff my second job...I know it takes 5 minutes to make 3 cents on Swagbucks watching the videos but I click while I am watching TV...you don't get $3.00 without getting to 3 cents first unless you're doing surveys. Anyway, I love these 2 sites and my friends love the wheel, they feel like they're on Wheel Of Fortune, so they're happy, I'm happy and it pays my cable, phone bill and more.

Hi Cricket, I wish I could use it for Amazon, I don't do Amazon with Swagbucks only because unfortunately, this is my ONLY source of income, so I actually need the $$$ for every day things. I LOVE Amazon......The other things I do online for money that don't issue money through PP, I always get Amazon GC instead. So, I have both Amazon and PayPal coming in........those are the only 2 things I ever request payment with.

With SuperPoints, I rarely do anything but videos and the button. It'll be nice if I ever get more referrals that will just click that button, lol. I do tasks occasionally, special offers rarely. I think I will start checking the tasks wall there more though, since it doesn't require as much to cash out. Tasks can get tiresome and frustrating real quick.

Sounds like you do extremely well with the extra income! That's awesome! I don't make quite that much since surveys for me, anyway, have not been so great. I did qualify for 5 on SB the other day though! That sure helped the points go up fast. :) I used to love Opinion Outpost, but not so great anymore. I try to keep a rolling income coming in from many sources, that way there is always something coming in. If I cash out with Epoll and SuperPoints, Swagbucks, MyView, are not far behind, then Opinion Outpost, ICS, Paidviewpoint, Jingit, Beezag, ZoomBucks, etc etc and just keep it going.

HealthMinded, when you get the bonus referral points on Superpoints, you are allowed to post an invitation on the Superpoints Facebook Forum page. I got 2 people that way. Unfortunately, they both cashed in $25 in one day with some offers and never came back to do the wheel, which didn't help me any! But you can try. Thanks for posting the other sites, some of which I was unaware of. I do the survey sites that you mentioned, OO was good to me today, just made 30 points with 2 surveys. I work part time so this is also a big part of my income and we have to be at it a LOT to make any money. Try Radium One on Superpoints, their offers are easy. Good luck! One question, on your last post, starting with where you wrote ICS...which of those are worth joining? I never heard of them. Thanks!

Cricket, as far as the other sites I mentioned, Jingit would be my first choice out of those. They are still in beta phase though, so there are some quirks. However, they DO pay and pay INSTANTLY. Instant Cash Sweepstakes (ICS) is ok......they pay same day usually and you only need $2 to cash out to PayPal. I look at it like picking up change on the ground, eventually it adds up. :) I did win the $50 drawing within the first 3 weeks I joined though, so that is a plus! Paidviewpoint is their sister site.....takes months to get to the $15 payout, but it only takes a few minutes to answer their surveys and you always get credit for them and they are emailed to you too. Beezag takes months also to get to their $8 payout because all you can do is watch a couple videos here and there when they are available. Varolo.....you really need a huge list of referrals to make money with this one. I have 5 and I only get .17 a week and that's after watching 140 video ads! You do get entries into their $500 jackpot which is every Saturday, it's the only reason I still participate truthfully. ZoomBucks is very similar to Swagbucks, but for some reason, I don't seem to like it as much.