super points

1957horses

I am tired of ALL these points Crap that these surveys company's are going to! All it is a scam to make you think your getting more, but in reality you are not. That is why I pretty much to Pinecone and Valued Opinions any more. At least they tell you dollar wise of what your getting and not have to figure out point wise if it is worth it.

@idylatoo, I meant nothing by quoting you and I sincerely apologize if I offended in any way. That was not my intention at all. :( I do understand what you are saying, I was just relaying another point is all I was doing. You are correct, points are not worth more at all on any level, you just get more opportunities and the ability to cash out much sooner.

I was not offended, I simply was correcting you. I thought that you bolded that statement on purpose to draw particular attention to it as you replied about more point making opportunities which was not what my post was about. Personally, I found your choice of bolding that statement and then discussing something different confusing and I was concerned others would find it confusing as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I signed up for this on Mr. Bean's nice recommendation, and took a loong survey about a research study that I turned out to qualify for, but they had no research site available. I received a nice apology that none was available, and then I was sent to a DQ screen! 30 minutes of my life I won't get back. . .

I hope you all do better with them.... I don't have the patience to work for nothing, or 1 cent per point...

Something to do when there are no surveys in my email. I think superpoints is great if you know people who will sign up. I'm posting my referral link on Superpoint's fb forum and another forum someone started to post referral links. This is one of those slow processes that will make some money eventually. The surveys aren't worth much and I get dq from most. Mostly watch the video's and push the sp button.