Surveyhead

peach6

Did anybody do the advertising survey yesterday on surveyheadI didn't know it was a 2part survey the first part was yesterday it took 30 minutes and I thought the second part would be on the dashboard today it was to take 10 minutes so needless to say I didn't get the points.

what did you have to do? i don't think i had one of those.. i'm hesitant about anything 30 minutes or over on that since they 'invalidated' me twice on $3 surveys. I haven't had much of anything from them the last few days.

what sucks is the $3 surveys or the ones that have a longer period of time I usually respond more thoughtfully to anyhow.. since it's a better payout use of my time.. but still they find ways to say my input wasn't good enough.

avemarie

You had to watch a lot of commercials and also watch a short movie and then they asked you a lot of questions and you got to select products that you would like to win.I think it was for 3.00 it was a lot to do.I did't have anything from surveyhead today unless I missed out on them but I was checking a lot today because I was expectiog that survey..I did e-mail Jessica. so will see

This 2 part piece of garbage has been around for a while. I have received it from Ipsos, Survey Spot, and Opinion Outpost in the last week. I have seen it before from others as well. The very first thing I do when I receive it is DELETE! They always let you complete the first half (30 minutes for a buck, I don't think so), and you NEVER get the 10 minute $3 second half. Plus, it's boring as hell.

avemarie

You had to watch a lot of commercials and also watch a short movie and then they asked you a lot of questions and you got to select products that you would like to win.I think it was for 3.00 it was a lot to do.I did't have anything from surveyhead today unless I missed out on them but I was checking a lot today because I was expectiog that survey..I did e-mail Jessica. so will see

o i do know that one.. i've done that one before and got it at the same time as you, but this time they cut me off early..

come to think of it, that's the one i got invalidated on for $3 the last time i completed it.. i don't know what i did wrong because i've done it the same way a few times now.. they always tell me the study has been postponed so they won't need to contact me for the 2nd part.. but they still put in the payment for the first..... except this last time when they suddenly didn't want me to finish it at all..

This 2 part piece of garbage has been around for a while. I have received it from Ipsos, Survey Spot, and Opinion Outpost in the last week. I have seen it before from others as well. The very first thing I do when I receive it is DELETE! They always let you complete the first half (30 minutes for a buck, I don't think so), and you NEVER get the 10 minute $3 second half. Plus, it's boring as hell.

Same here. If it paid more, I might have done it but after doing it twice and not getting invited to the second part (the part that pays the most) I always exit out of it when it comes up. mysurvey.com has them, too. Meh. It's easy, but boring and I'm skeptical of that survey over all the others simply BECAUSE it's so ubiquitous. It's the only survey I've ever received on more than 2 or 3 sites. I don't know of any other survey that's been around for so long, either.

Hey all--hate to state what I have already said-BUT--complaining here gets you NOWHERE! Tweet the facts--tweet or post on facebook screen shots if you have them... Make it public...The survey companies hate it when you do that..don't stop there...tell them you will contact the host company or if you can figure out the brand company even better...

I was screwed over for $3 two weeks ago and was given the standard answer that they would look into it..well, it was simple to know the company the survey was about..so I tweeted them, told them what happened, got the VP of Advertising and emailed them all the info, copying in the survey company, and got my points (and a new friend) in minutes...

Do not send time hear whining...go after them--and make it public...

complaining here will not get you your money, will not get you anything, but I do like the new admn very much and think this is a great forum to touch base with each other--but that is all it is...

i'm hesitant in not knowing their tactics though.. will they flag me for less surveys if they find out who i am? will they delete my account? the money i get for doing surveys is better than what i would have if certain paying sites banned me for talking. Sure i talk here but i just post valid experiences.. but i never know if i'll wind up with 'less' surveys if they put a filter on my email account for speaking against them. So i take the few losses from time to time in order to keep getting good results.. but yeah, if a company flat out sucks.. they'll hear about it here.. and they have..

Hey all--hate to state what I have already said-BUT--complaining here gets you NOWHERE! Tweet the facts--tweet or post on facebook screen shots if you have them... Make it public...The survey companies hate it when you do that..don't stop there...tell them you will contact the host company or if you can figure out the brand company even better...

I was screwed over for $3 two weeks ago and was given the standard answer that they would look into it..well, it was simple to know the company the survey was about..so I tweeted them, told them what happened, got the VP of Advertising and emailed them all the info, copying in the survey company, and got my points (and a new friend) in minutes...

Do not send time hear whining...go after them--and make it public...

complaining here will not get you your money, will not get you anything, but I do like the new admn very much and think this is a great forum to touch base with each other--but that is all it is...

I agree with you, that's the only way to stop all these abuses with us. I recently had the same experience with a survey company, the survey was not redirected and I did not received my reward, the survey company didn't resolve the problem, they told me that redirecting errors can occur. I emailed the company directly and I provided the information. The company answered me back and I received my points.

the complaint i have is that their surveys are never up long enough... it's like they splash them out on their entire member base.. whenever i see a $5 one, i'ts rarely ever still open.

My biggest complaint is when you cash out for Paypal you shouldn't have to wait 3 weeks or more to receive your cash that's just Mod edit - No cursing allowed..it should be an instant payout...I'd like to hear from Jessica from SurveyHead as to why it takes 3 weeks or longer to receive Paypal..

My biggest complaint is when you cash out for Paypal you shouldn't have to wait 3 weeks or more to receive your cash that's just Mod edit - No cursing allowed..it should be an instant payout...I'd like to hear from Jessica from SurveyHead as to why it takes 3 weeks or longer to receive Paypal..

Why don't you email her yourself and ask her then post it here so we all find out why :| her email address is [email protected]. :)

their answer is that their company chooses to be more thorough.. i asked the same question.. i can see waiting to validate the results, but once the survey goes to 'earned', then their client has their accepted data from me.. and they have their money from them..