Surveyhead

peach6

another reason this company sucks.. you should be allowed to complete a survey they allow you to start.. not have it cut off with 'we've reached the number of participants we need' message.. if i start a survey, i'm in the door.. if you don't want me to rush your damn surveys then don't threaten to cut me off if i don't 'beat' the other people doing it! idiots!

avemarie

I agree it makes you want to hurry up doing the survey because you never know when they will reach there quota.I also don't like how long it takes to get credit for the surveys done and to get your gift card.

another reason this company sucks.. you should be allowed to complete a survey they allow you to start.. not have it cut off with 'we've reached the number of participants we need' message.. if i start a survey, i'm in the door.. if you don't want me to rush your damn surveys then don't threaten to cut me off if i don't 'beat' the other people doing it! idiots!

If you hurry up and finish a survey then you receive an Invalid :o . I cashed out March 8th and am waiting for my paypal payment. So if it takes 1 month for a survey to show confirmed on your accoount why does it take another month for a paypal payment to go through? Should only take a week. Maybe they wait until the end of the month to send out all their payments :?::?:

If you hurry up and finish a survey then you receive an Invalid :o . I cashed out March 8th and am waiting for my paypal payment. So if it takes 1 month for a survey to show confirmed on your accoount why does it take another month for a paypal payment to go through? Should only take a week. Maybe they wait until the end of the month to send out all their payments :?::?:

actually once it's validated paypal payment should be immediate.. other sites the confirmation email is in my email account before i can even exit OO or SS after having cashed out..

and yes, the first paypal payment from Surveyhead takes the longest, about 4 to 5 weeks.. they say they've cut the time down so it could be 3 weeks.. my latest paypal cashout that came today was done on March 1, so that's 3 weeks.. 3 extra weeks of interest into their account. Then again, this is just the email telling me it's approved.. but it states it'll take another 6 or so days to reach my paypal account..

i could get a passport to a communist country easier than this..

I've been doing surveys with them for a few years now..you'd think by now that they'd have Instant payment from PAYPAL..I still think it's a crock of s**t..there's no need to keep our money..once it's gone from pending into earned it's mine & yours & so on...so once you redeem it takes them weeks on end just for your "requested redemption" to go through...that's Mod edit - No cursing allowed if you ask me...then you wait an additional 3 weeks for the payment...that's just crap...SurveyHead should man up & start issuing instant Paypal...give themselves a better name since if you go through the 1000's of posts on here their record isn't very good..Jessica needs to respond to this ..I really want to hear what she's going to say...

i've already emailed them on just that.. their response is that, unlike other companies, their company chooses to be more thorough..

then i made the point that once the survey is marked as approved, the client has accepted my data, meaning they have the payment.. which frees them up to then issue an immediate payment like other sites.. but they respond that they have to then validate the payment to make sure it is legitimate..

sure it's a pain but they do pay out so i'm not complaining anymore.. my complaint is the invalids