wasted time

peach6

You are all missing what I "THINK" is the answer.

You time out but they have enough of the answers to sell to the company requesting the answers. Legally they can sell whatever answers they get.

You are all missing what I "THINK" is the answer.

You time out but they have enough of the answers to sell to the company requesting the answers. Legally they can sell whatever answers they get.

I would not be surprised if they did get some credit for all the surveys that we DQ on especially ones that we have spent at least 15 minutes on.

I just started one and was told it was going to be a 20 minute survey for $2. I answered questions about a product and after 15 minutes, I was dq'd. I was over half way through it and got nothing. I was really into it too. They had filled the quota for my answers. Which makes me wonder, how reliable is the info they putout based on the answers we give? I do have some questions.

Demand payment for the time you spent on that survey, that is just BS! You answered the questions honestly and was expecting what they promised. You spent 15 minutes out of the 20 minutes and then your told "Sorry quota has been filled". Send them an email demanding payment. So 15 minutes of your time for a 20 minutes $2 survey, that is 50cents every 5 minutes. I would ask for $1.50 and tell them you answered it honestly and you expect the same in return, honesty in payment for your time! If they refuse, the send them an email back thanking them for their time in sending you and email on it and tell them you are reporting them to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and making a post on Survey Police forums. Then when you file with the BBB ask them for the entire amount of $2, because you tried to be reasonably with them, but they weren't with you.

I have wondered if anyone has ever done that. They sould pay some morsel for our time. I might give this a try!

I just started one and was told it was going to be a 20 minute survey for $2. I answered questions about a product and after 15 minutes, I was dq'd. I was over half way through it and got nothing. I was really into it too. They had filled the quota for my answers. Which makes me wonder, how reliable is the info they putout based on the answers we give? I do have some questions.

Demand payment for the time you spent on that survey, that is just BS! You answered the questions honestly and was expecting what they promised. You spent 15 minutes out of the 20 minutes and then your told "Sorry quota has been filled". Send them an email demanding payment. So 15 minutes of your time for a 20 minutes $2 survey, that is 50cents every 5 minutes. I would ask for $1.50 and tell them you answered it honestly and you expect the same in return, honesty in payment for your time! If they refuse, the send them an email back thanking them for their time in sending you and email on it and tell them you are reporting them to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and making a post on Survey Police forums. Then when you file with the BBB ask them for the entire amount of $2, because you tried to be reasonably with them, but they weren't with you.

I have wondered if anyone has ever done that. They sould pay some morsel for our time. I might give this a try!

I have done this before and get paid. Usally after 2 or 3 emails I end up reproting them to the BBB. But most of the time they will eventually pay you. Most survey company's don't want a bad rating with the BBB.

I agree ---- I just got an invitation from AIP for a 45 minute survey with a $1.25 incentive.... I don't think so! Are they kidding????

I am also beginning to wonder if it is worth my time to do this at all anymore... i have taken surveys for years, and I try to give honest and thoughtful answers, but I am being treated worse and worse... surely my time could be better spent?