when a train is not a train

avemaria

i love this.. i just screened out of a GTM survey after they tested my pc for video and audio.. i had to identify what was in the video.. it was a train i swear it was.. but i screened out after that.. i guess it was a 10 ton metal cat...

avemaria

Thats funny1111111111111111

I had 2 this morning I screened out on them both.I don't know why because it wasn't going to cost them anything they were for sweeps my feelings aren't hurt because I didn't want to do them anyway.

i love this.. i just screened out of a GTM survey after they tested my pc for video and audio.. i had to identify what was in the picture.. it was a train i swear it was.. but i screened out after that.. i guess it was a 10 ton cat...

peach6, I've been taking surveys for 10 years now and I recommend that you not take sweepstake surveys. I'm speaking from experience I do pretty good with GTM, I cash out $50 every month and in a half and use to cash out every month in the past. I I only took their sweepstake surveys when I first signed up.

I would have contacted them about this. I bet a lot of people got screened out since it sounds like they had the wrong answer marked as the correct response. Weird.

i love the ones where you're sent an email invite and upon clicking the link you're told you don't qualify.. i didn't even answer a question.. that's just insulting :P

i love the ones where you're sent an email invite and upon clicking the link you're told you don't qualify.. i didn't even answer a question.. that's just insulting :P

Been there, :shock: got that :roll:

That's happens to me all the time

We really need to contact them concerning this matter it happened to me today, it's never happened to me in the ten years I've been with them . For me it was a dog and audio that said apple!

We really need to contact them concerning this matter it happened to me today, it's never happened to me in the ten years I've been with them . For me it was a dog and audio that said apple!

maybe the dog's name was apple...

I had one from surveyhead today needed to put speakers on asked if I could hear the sound clicked Yes and I was DQ i guess that was the wrong answer.

i just got the same survey... i tried to take a screenshot of the train so i could show everyone what i was talking about and as i clicked print screen it screened me out for taking the picture :P

I tried to do a survey today was told it would take 30 minutes but it didn't say for how much.Then it asked me my age ,I put 11.Then it went on and asked if I do the majority of the household grocery shopping,I put yes>Then it asked if I could hear the sound,I put no(even though I could). Then it took me to the survey.(LOL)So you want info from a 11 year old deaf girl who shops for groceries then I'm your girl!However I don't think this is the info the company wanted who asked for this info.I'm not doing surveys that don't tell me the pay level nor I'm I doing surveys where I have lied and they should know I've lied with the info I gave them.Survey companies are sinking to all time lows if this is how they are doing business!