when a train is not a train

avemaria

I tried to do a survey today was told it would take 30 minutes but it didn't say for how much.Then it asked me my age ,I put 11.Then it went on and asked if I do the majority of the household grocery shopping,I put yes>Then it asked if I could hear the sound,I put no(even though I could). Then it took me to the survey.(LOL)So you want info from a 11 year old deaf girl who shops for groceries then I'm your girl!However I don't think this is the info the company wanted who asked for this info.I'm not doing surveys that don't tell me the pay level nor I'm I doing surveys where I have lied and they should know I've lied with the info I gave them.Survey companies are sinking to all time lows if this is how they are doing business!

Did the same with myview, answered with definitely disqualifying answers but they pay so little it is difficult to disqualify. They rewarded me the full 500 points about 35 cents and I gave them 35 cents worth.

• 2 weeks later...
it's all relative.. my word for train just might be cat..

or maybe we were supposed to be identifying the cat the train was running over?

here it is.. and regardless of what answers you give, when you get to this screen it asks following if it's a train, dog, car, or cat.. then you screen out for saying train.. and all questions prior to it are normal demographic questions.. i should screen out before getting to this video test..

Screen_Hunter_01_Apr_12_14_10.gif

and yes, it was forbidden for me to copy anything on the survey.. but it gives me satisfaction for having done so anyhow :P

they screened me out the first time i clicked print screen so i used a screen capturing program instead :P

damn the man!

• 4 weeks later...
i love this.. i just screened out of a GTM survey after they tested my pc for video and audio.. i had to identify what was in the video.. it was a train i swear it was.. but i screened out after that.. i guess it was a 10 ton metal cat...

I just tried to take the same survey I believe. Came here to see if anyone else had had the same experience and found your thread. It got up to the part where they were testing my browser for sound and video and I said I could see and hear it then on the next page they asked me what I saw I said (A) a train and it DQ'd me. It WAS a train. I swear! :mrgreen:

i love this.. i just screened out of a GTM survey after they tested my pc for video and audio.. i had to identify what was in the video.. it was a train i swear it was.. but i screened out after that.. i guess it was a 10 ton metal cat...

I just tried to take the same survey I believe. Came here to see if anyone else had had the same experience and found your thread. It got up to the part where they were testing my browser for sound and video and I said I could see and hear it then on the next page they asked me what I saw I said (A) a train and it DQ'd me. It WAS a train. I swear! :mrgreen:

i just did the same one i think.. but this time it worked.. it asked for my child to finish it so her year was entered and then the train screen came..