• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• ana9018

• footfree

i'm just going to start posting ridiculous surveys here...

here's the first one from surveyhead

33438 $0.25 23 Minutes

I don't think you can even buy a gum ball for $0.25. Who do they think there fooling?? :o

Both of these were from today

Toluna Entertainment

Survey length: 25 minutes

Survey ID: 1167977-US 2,000 Points

Consumer topics

Survey length: 25 minutes

Survey ID: 1174461-US Sweepstakes Entry

Not doing them -never will they can kiss my hinee for all I care -I wonder what I should charge to see if they will take me up on my offer.Maybe as much as they are offering us,huh?

this is from worthless Valued Opinions which can never send me a survey i qualify for

i answered the following after getting cut after the first question asking if i am responsible for decisions in the house

I don't understand why i don't qualify for this survey.. i answered only one question and it was that if i am responsible for making the decisions in the house.. i said yes and it told me i don't qualify for the survey... how can i qualify if i don't make the decisions of the house, which would mean i know nothing to contribute to the survey? i don't get the process of sending me a survey like this..

I had this one from Toluna the other day....did they think I fell out of a tree or something...they must be crazy

should you qualify and be willing to participate in this survey, it will take you between 25 and 50 minutes depending on the type of survey you qualify for.

You will receive the following incentive as an appreciation for your participation:

For 25 minutes survey: 2,000 Points

For 50 minutes survey: 3,000 Points

Like I'm going to spend 50 minutes doing a survey for 3000 points...If it said 30,000 then I might have done it...no wonder Toluna is offering up this crap because there's new survey takers out there that have no clue as to what the point system equals with Toluna & they think it's a great deal of points...NOT!! I received an 8 minute survey from them today for 1200 points..so who the hell would do 25-50 for 3000 total? there's no extra incentive for doing it...no added bonus..nothing...so if anyone gets the health survey from Toluna with this amount of points please do us all a favor & delete it...

i'm just going to start posting ridiculous surveys here...

here's the first one from surveyhead

33438 $0.25 23 Minutes

there are many people completing this kind of survey, just look how many people in this forum are satisfied with $0.50 for 40 minutes.

GTM

60 minutes

Sweepstakes entry

I went to see if this survey was an invitation for any project and it was just a survey for 60 minutes with millions of question for a sweepstakes entry

GTM

60 minutes

Sweepstakes entry

I went to see if this survey was an invitation for any project and it was just a survey for 60 minutes with millions of question for a sweepstakes entry

Does that mean you did it?? :roll:

Here's one I just got from My Survey. #228278-02 Keep an online diary of EVERYTHING you drink for a week (yes, seven days), AND do a survey, for (wait for it ....) 500 POINTS!!!!!! That's a whole $4.55, 65 cents a day.

I emailed them with my response - basically, stick it!

Here's one I just got from My Survey. #228278-02 Keep an online diary of EVERYTHING you drink for a week (yes, seven days), AND do a survey, for (wait for it ....) 500 POINTS!!!!!! That's a whole $4.55, 65 cents a day.

actually that's not that hard to 'remember' what you've had to drink throughout the week

This is a little off topic but...I'm sick & tired of those stupid ass surveys that ask..."If this pasta was a person then what type of person would they be?....what's wrong with these survey companies...hello people..It's PASTA!!...Not a human...enough already with the stupid ass surveys that these companies are coming up with

This is a little off topic but...I'm sick & tired of those stupid ass surveys that ask..."If this pasta was a person then what type of person would they be?....what's wrong with these survey companies...hello people..It's PASTA!!...Not a human...enough already with the stupid ass surveys that these companies are coming up with

it's the kind you'd feel comfortable going out for a night on the town right?

actually that's not that hard to 'remember' what you've had to drink throughout the week

It is a pain in the ass to write down everything you drink. I have done this before, and last time was paid $35 for two weeks. You have to list what you drink, when you drank it, where you drank it, why you drank it, how many ounces, what kind of glass/cup did you use, how did you buy it, where did you buy it, etc, etc, etc. Try it for one day. Do you take pills? There's at least one glass of water. Was it tap or bottled? Do you have milk with your meals? Was it plain, chocolate, 1%, 2%, whole? Coffee? Was it black, with sugar, with honey, with milk?

They say ten minutes a day; I know it's at least 1/2 hour. For 65 cents? Really?