worst surveys

avemaria

I turned in my points on the 5th of April to Valued Opinions and it says on their site 5/4.So I assume that's when they were going to pay me, but no they didn't.I emailed them yesterday and haven't received a response yet.Was thinking about calling but I just read what happened to you .I just know for sure I wont be doing anymore surveys until I get my AGC,nothing frustrates me more then having to beg for my money.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• ana9018

• footfree

anyone get the one that asks if you're going to buy a truck.. every time i come to the question 25% in that asks how many miles i plan to drive the truck per year i get cut.. i've put in 10,000 miles, 15,000 miles and even 30,000 miles.. i don't get what they want.

VO crediting time has gotten down right insulting. As I have posted and asked them countless times on the last page of the survey before you submit your results it says the survey should credit in a couple hours then on the very next screen it changes to 28 days. I have only managed 4-20 dollar amazon cards this year I am at 17 now with over 25 pending.

i love the ones where you screen out right after informing them that you're the one most responsible for the decisions about what they're asking for.. no, i don't know **** about what you're asking about so i'll continue with the survey now...

• 3 months later...

Beverage Diary

I had this survey before. The first day had to list what I drink, quantity, where, when, why, how, etc., etc., etc.. Supposedly you can enter your drinks as your favorites and future days entries will be easier. However, the second day practically a repeat of the first with all the details needed again. All for 300 points. I did not continue.

Now I received the following offer:

Incentives

For completing the seven day Diary & the ‘My Info Questionnaire’ you will automatically be awarded mysurvey.com Reward Points. You need to complete both the diary and the questionnaire to receive your points. Be sure to click the “Submit” button at the end of your 7 days

DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY POINTS

Beverage Diary

I had this survey before. The first day had to list what I drink, quantity, where, when, why, how, etc., etc., etc.. Supposedly you can enter your drinks as your favorites and future days entries will be easier. However, the second day practically a repeat of the first with all the details needed again. All for 300 points. I did not continue.

Now I received the following offer:

Incentives

For completing the seven day Diary & the ‘My Info Questionnaire’ you will automatically be awarded MySurvey.com Reward Points. You need to complete both the diary and the questionnaire to receive your points. Be sure to click the “Submit” button at the end of your 7 days

DOES NOT TELL YOU HOW MANY POINTS

I was offered to do that but absolutely not going to do it. I was sent a phone to do it on for 10 days for a $35.00 visa gift card a few months ago. Why on earth would they think people would do it for 300 points, It isn't even worth the time of day. :shock:

$2 for 80 minutes!! No way would I even do that. I can't think anyone on here would.

the Beverage Diary, I guess I need to start lying and say that I drink. Actually, I wouldn't do that because then I would have to lie and say that I smoke too. I had one that was a vehicle survey. I tried to complete that thing for over 9 months, every day, sometimes more than once a day. FINALLY, 9 months later, I got it done. I had no idea what they wanted me say.

:evil: This has to win the prize for the worst survey. Toluna survey 3000 points ($1) 10 pain medications, some over the counter, some prescriptions with 50 questions each medication with 10 specific sub questions requiring total of 500 responses. The grid was so large that I reduced it to 75% and still did not fit without reading requirements in left column and scrolling across the page for each answer. All this estimated at 30 minutes, this would probably take at least an hour and a half. I was 20 minutes into the survey and then this appeared. They probably thought since so much time was already invested I would continue. If this grid were at the beginning no one would continue. I attempted to answer just some of the questions hoping all answers were not necessary but they said answers missing. I of course did not continue 30 minutes wasted for zero points. Can't wait to reach cashout with Toluna and unsubscribe. :evil:

i just did the beverage one where you have to list what you drank in a day.. it wasn't so bad for $3 but i have to wonder if they'd make you go through the process if you said you had 100 drinks..

Welcome to our survey!

Project ID: 147291

Estimated length of survey: 10 minutes

Incentive: $0

from surveysavvy. it was a regular survey, and NOT a product test or focus group

I had the same thing today from SurveySavvy, so I did a "reply" and went to their site and in "contact" both I asked them what they would send me a survey for $0 10 minutes?? DUH. Let's see if they reply back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :?