worst surveys

avemaria

Here's one I just got from My Survey. #228278-02 Keep an online diary of EVERYTHING you drink for a week (yes, seven days), AND do a survey, for (wait for it ....) 500 POINTS!!!!!! That's a whole $4.55, 65 cents a day.

I emailed them with my response - basically, stick it!

actually that's not that hard to 'remember' what you've had to drink throughout the week

It is a pain in the ass to write down everything you drink. I have done this before, and last time was paid $35 for two weeks. You have to list what you drink, when you drank it, where you drank it, why you drank it, how many ounces, what kind of glass/cup did you use, how did you buy it, where did you buy it, etc, etc, etc. Try it for one day. Do you take pills? There's at least one glass of water. Was it tap or bottled? Do you have milk with your meals? Was it plain, chocolate, 1%, 2%, whole? Coffee? Was it black, with sugar, with honey, with milk?

They say ten minutes a day; I know it's at least 1/2 hour. For 65 cents? Really?

that's why for that particular survey i go on a beverage fast and only drink 'water'.. i've done that one before and believe me I know how tedious that one is.

Reminds me of the survey that asks how many appliances on the list you have.. for each one you check there are a list of questions.. it would take hours if someone clicked them all.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• avemaria

• 1957horses

• ana9018

• footfree

This is a little off topic but...I'm sick & tired of those stupid ass surveys that ask..."If this pasta was a person then what type of person would they be?....what's wrong with these survey companies...hello people..It's PASTA!!...Not a human...enough already with the stupid ass surveys that these companies are coming up with

I just did that survey and it is a little weird I agree!

GTM

60 minutes

Sweepstakes entry

I went to see if this survey was an invitation for any project and it was just a survey for 60 minutes with millions of question for a sweepstakes entry

Does that mean you did it?? :roll:

I never do surveys for nothing.

I agree with Not A Sucker.... those surveys are a real pain. I've done them twice, once they sent me a special cell phone to enter all the info on... (had to send it back...)

Here's one I just got from My Survey. #228278-02 Keep an online diary of EVERYTHING you drink for a week (yes, seven days), AND do a survey, for (wait for it ....) 500 POINTS!!!!!! That's a whole $4.55, 65 cents a day.

I emailed them with my response - basically, stick it!

actually that's not that hard to 'remember' what you've had to drink throughout the week

It is a pain in the ass to write down everything you drink. I have done this before, and last time was paid $35 for two weeks. You have to list what you drink, when you drank it, where you drank it, why you drank it, how many ounces, what kind of glass/cup did you use, how did you buy it, where did you buy it, etc, etc, etc. Try it for one day. Do you take pills? There's at least one glass of water. Was it tap or bottled? Do you have milk with your meals? Was it plain, chocolate, 1%, 2%, whole? Coffee? Was it black, with sugar, with honey, with milk?

They say ten minutes a day; I know it's at least 1/2 hour. For 65 cents? Really?

I did that one myself.It usually takes longer then what you think it will.

i love the ones where you screen out because you don't have at least a million dollars in investable assets.. i guess ultra rich people have to find a way to put gas in their ferrari's just like the rest of us.

i love the ones where you screen out because you don't have at least a million dollars in investable assets.. i guess ultra rich people have to find a way to put gas in their ferrari's just like the rest of us.

yeah, ultra rich people go to Toluna to waste 1 hour of their time for 50 cents to pay gas. I also disqualify these surveys because I'm not millionaire

i get some lately that ask me to hand them off to my child.. so 'i do', and when it then asks for 'my age', i get screened out for being under age.. are we not supposed to then allow the child to answer her age or am i supposed to put my age?

i get some lately that ask me to hand them off to my child.. so 'i do', and when it then asks for 'my age', i get screened out for being under age.. are we not supposed to then allow the child to answer her age or am i supposed to put my age?

I have the same problem, when they ask me to put the age I always disqualify the survey because I never know if the age they are asking if my age or the age of my child

I have the same problem, when they ask me to put the age I always disqualify the survey because I never know if the age they are asking if my age or the age of my child

i got one like that where i was supposed to hand off to my child and then it went on to talk about auto insurance.. yeah, she's only 13.

AIP ---- wanted me to answer nine questions for 2 CENTS.. I know it wouldn't take me long to answer nine questions, but 2 cents isn't worth me logging on...

AIP ---- wanted me to answer nine questions for 2 CENTS.. I know it wouldn't take me long to answer nine questions, but 2 cents isn't worth me logging on...

Same here. I've been at 482 points for months and months now. :shock: you need 500 points to redeem, I'm going to be to old to redeem by the time I get :roll: 500 points

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. I've been at 482 points for months and months now. :shock: you need 500 points to redeem, I'm going to be to old to redeem by the time I get :roll: 500 points

i offered to pay Valued Opinions the $4 i need to cash out so i can get my $15 they still have

i offered to pay Valued Opinions the $4 i need to cash out so i can get my $15 they still have

I have been at $19.50 for 2 weeks on Valued Opinions with $10.00 pending, and there is a $1.00 survey that I took 7/10/2011 yes 2011, still pending :roll: I typed to Isabel about it and no answer. I also called there only to get voice box. :cry: