Zoom

peach6

I do not know why I still belong to Zoom there incentives are crap.I do get a pt every so often.I just did one for suddenly salad you never get any points when you do the follow up survey which stinks.I think it might be time to let go and unsubscribe.

I've stopped doing their surveys but I haven't quit completely.

that sounds like me don't always do them but can't quite let go.I had 5000 points in there before christmas thought I could get the grandkids something nice I ended up with 4 books that I could have gotten at the dollar store.

I've stopped doing their surveys but I haven't quit completely.

that sounds like me don't always do them but can't quite let go.I had 5000 points in there before christmas thought I could get the grandkids something nice I ended up with 4 books that I could have gotten at the dollar store.

I turned mine in for movie tickets.I went to the matinee,should have gone at night so I could of gotten my real monies worth.

The only good thing I was able to choose from on there was a $10 Blockbuster gift card...& then what happens here in Canada ..they go out of business

OK i'M NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS AT ALL!!! :shock: I always cash out for a $25.00 Amazon card on zoom, and have been for about a year now that they had changed the rewards. On right hand side there is a list under the word CATEGORY, scroll down to you see SHOPPING (1) almost all the way towards the bottom you need 2500 points and can redeem for virtual card witch there are probably more then amazon, but that is all I ever get is Amazon on any site that has amazon that way I always have $$ for what ever comes up. This year a lone I am about $450.00 already, (I spent $120.00 on a decompression table so [$330.00 in account] because of the rheumatoid arthritis in my spine, thought it might help with the pain I am always feeling, but my husband left in it upside down and I thought my eye balls were going to POP out of my head. I wish he hadn't thrown the box away and I told him not to, I would get my $$ back. I might try it again, might be good) So yea there are gift cards :D

OK i'M NOT UNDERSTANDING THIS AT ALL!!! :shock: I always cash out for a $25.00 Amazon card on zoom, and have been for about a year now that they had changed the rewards. On right hand side there is a list under the word CATEGORY, scroll down to you see SHOPPING (1) almost all the way towards the bottom you need 2500 points and can redeem for virtual card witch there are probably more then amazon, but that is all I ever get is Amazon on any site that has amazon that way I always have $$ for what ever comes up. This year a lone I am about $450.00 already, (I spent $120.00 on a decompression table so [$330.00 in account] because of the rheumatoid arthritis in my spine, thought it might help with the pain I am always feeling, but my husband left in it upside down and I thought my eye balls were going to POP out of my head. I wish he hadn't thrown the box away and I told him not to, I would get my $$ back. I might try it again, might be good) So yea there are gift cards :D

I've been with zoom for a year and there are no gift cards or paypal. I don't know if the canadian version is different but all they have is product and for half decent product you would need to be doing surveys for them for three years before you could redeem. I rarely do their surveys and am considering dropping them. I've been hanging on hoping they change their rewards but I don't see it happening!

I rechecked the zoom catalogue and I do see that I can get an amazon card thank you so much for making me recheck.I am not sure when they put that there I know it was not there last year so I think I will keep zoom so I can get amazon gc

thanks again

I checked no AGC just the a instant video credit for Amazon.I wonder if this is for Canada only -or they're just like E-rewards where they give each person a different reward.

I'm from Canada & when I was doing the Zoom surveys last year the only option I had for anything decent was a $10 Gift Card at Blockbuster who went belly up in Canada...I used to see rewards for things that you could easily buy at a dollar store & Zoom was charging you crazy points to redeem for these items....Is anyone else from Canada getting Amazon Gift Certs on Zoom & for how many points? I think the Amazon option is only open to US survey takers..Anyone with any info on this please let me know..Thanks Green