Zoom

peach6

I'm from Canada & when I was doing the Zoom surveys last year the only option I had for anything decent was a $10 Gift Card at Blockbuster who went belly up in Canada...I used to see rewards for things that you could easily buy at a dollar store & Zoom was charging you crazy points to redeem for these items....Is anyone else from Canada getting Amazon Gift Certs on Zoom & for how many points? I think the Amazon option is only open to US survey takers..Anyone with any info on this please let me know..Thanks Green

I'm from Canada too and I went on zoom last night and no gift cards or amazon. Only open to US survey takers I guess.

I'm from Canada & when I was doing the Zoom surveys last year the only option I had for anything decent was a $10 Gift Card at Blockbuster who went belly up in Canada...I used to see rewards for things that you could easily buy at a dollar store & Zoom was charging you crazy points to redeem for these items....Is anyone else from Canada getting Amazon Gift Certs on Zoom & for how many points? I think the Amazon option is only open to US survey takers..Anyone with any info on this please let me know..Thanks Green

I'm from Canada too and I went on zoom last night and no gift cards or amazon. Only open to US survey takers I guess.

Yeah there's nothing worth getting on Zoom to bother doing any surveys since they don't offer us Canadians Amazon or Paypal..I dropped them awhile ago since I didn't want the products they purchased at the $1 store

• 2 weeks later...

When they changed their website for the Rewards, I was unable to access it using Internet explorer 9. Tech support answered me ...use Chrome. It takes about 4 months before I have enough points but I ALWAYS get Amazon.com gift codes...accumulate my Amazon.com gift codes from multiple survey sites and use the points for something I REALLY WANT. The contests and sweepstakes are horrible. WHAT MERCHANDISE? 2 yrs ago I ordered something and 4 weeks later was told Out Of Stock. When I complained as a 12 yr loyal survey panelist, they sent me a camping chair...I think it's still in my attic! :evil:

When they changed their website for the Rewards, I was unable to access it using Internet explorer 9. Tech support answered me ...use Chrome. It takes about 4 months before I have enough points but I ALWAYS get Amazon.com gift codes...accumulate my Amazon.com gift codes from multiple survey sites and use the points for something I REALLY WANT. The contests and sweepstakes are horrible. WHAT MERCHANDISE? 2 yrs ago I ordered something and 4 weeks later was told Out Of Stock. When I complained as a 12 yr loyal survey panelist, they sent me a camping chair...I think it's still in my attic! :evil:

Me too as far as getting amazon cards. So far this year I am at $525.00. I don't have to worry about birthdays, or Christmas presents, shipping and handling. I just tell my married daughters to make their wish list were I can see it, then I order it, and have it sent right to there home, witch is 500 miles from me. I tell them to get stuff that is free shipping that way they get more instead of paying for shipping because anything marked free shipping over $25.00. I have my mom living with my husband and I along with 2 dogs, 2 cats, and a bossy parret. My mom is 88 but in better health then me, but I don't want to leave her GOD forbid something could happen if I wasn't there. I was bad enough I was in the hospital for that week 2 weeks ago. Sorry, rattling on :roll: