Kick up your boots

1957horses

Hey SP fAMILY,

O in case anybody was wondering, I got out of hospital the other day, Doctor said I'm still pretty sick (5 liters on oxygen 24/7) and a bunch of puffers but I'm so glade to be home with my pets and my TiVo I really, really enjoy my TiVo, watch just what I want when I want and the bestest is NO COMMERICALLS. wOO hOO.

As for others posting here, that's all up to you. Got something great or bad happen we're (I am at least) jot it down it will be here years later (I hope SP Stays forever for the next generation to maybe learn from our mistakes) then you'll look back and say "O I remember when that or this happened. :P

O well I will just keep on keeping on, type little things here and there, and hope that someone might get the bug and maybe just stop for a minute and tells how wonderful that this or that happened, or your kid got strait A'S at the end of the school year, or you've got a new grandbaby, a new puppy. Soon it will be Mothers day so what do you think would make your mom a special gift. Dinner, movies, flowers, a dream vacation. So if the urge should happen down your way, STOP IN SAY HOWDY YE ALL KICK Y'ALLS BOOTS OF AND VISIT A WEE WHILE.

I hope you are fully recovered soon.I know it must feel great to be home.

Why thank you so very much peach6, Yes being home is so much better. I had not slept in over 144 hours at hospital because of breathing treatments every 3 hours, for a week. Got to say though the food there was great. The Dr. said I may be off oxygen in 2-3 months. I quit smoking but I'm wanting one sooo bad. :shock:

That's great that you're back home! Nothing like home and all its comforts to make you start feeling better :) Take care and keep strong!!

1957horses

Thank you so much abby6, stronger is exactly what I want to, and yes like Dorthy in Oz "There's Noplace Like Home" 8)

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I am trying to quit smoking and it is sooo hard.

Thank you ladybug for the well wishing, how very kind. AAA smoking, I'm still craving it (a little, getting better every day). I'm the only one here that smokes.(did) My mom smoked 55 years and just quit cold turkey 6 years ago, and she smoked more than a pack a day. My husband never did smoke. The only time I do (or did) was when I'm on the computer. It's been 2 weeks now and I come to the realization that I will save over a $150.00 a month. All the surveys I was taking was paying for cigs. that went up in smoke. Now I will really be making some money. Good luck, I asked GOD to take the desire away, and HE wants what is best us. :D Maybe ask HIM yourself.

Smoking is a HUGE HUGE crutch. I have never quit wanting one but the thing for me is to ALWAYS remember I QUIT. It does not mean it does not stop me from WANTING ONE but I remind myself I QUIT total and absolute. After all that time I rarely go through a day where I stop and go that would taste so good right now and I know I am only the first puff away from 2 packs a day so I dont why because I quit and made a decision to not do that again. Worked for me not everyone has that kind of drive but when you quit something you cant look back and just be that resolute.

Best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Thank you so much deanseven for the well wishing. I to hope for a speedy recovery to :D

Smoking is a HUGE HUGE crutch. I have never quit wanting one but the thing for me is to ALWAYS remember I QUIT. It does not mean it does not stop me from WANTING ONE but I remind myself I QUIT total and absolute. After all that time I rarely go through a day where I stop and go that would taste so good right now and I know I am only the first puff away from 2 packs a day so I dont why because I quit and made a decision to not do that again. Worked for me not everyone has that kind of drive but when you quit something you cant look back and just be that resolute.

O how wonderful for you!!!! :D I'm so very glad to know that . I will put that in my little pea brain that I quit, no if, ands, or ciger-butts. Thank you for the insperation fiestyvermin. :P

I quit about 12 years ago and to this day there are times that the smell the aroma just the thought of having one tickles me so deep that I have to do a quick inventory of what I want and understand that I did not stop QUITTING is a concious decision that I made and there will always be times that one sounds AWESOME but I remember and remind myself that is not something I can play with. Quitting is Quitting and regardless of what happens it does not mean its easy or anything like that it means I QUIT. Good luck and know that everyone wishes you the best

I quit about 12 years ago and to this day there are times that the smell the aroma just the thought of having one tickles me so deep that I have to do a quick inventory of what I want and understand that I did not stop QUITTING is a conscious decision that I made and there will always be times that one sounds AWESOME but I remember and remind myself that is not something I can play with. Quitting is Quitting and regardless of what happens it does not mean its easy or anything like that it means I QUIT. Good luck and know that everyone wishes you the best

Yes indeed I am getting your message!!! The wanting/craving is brief so I have to get off the computer (that's was the only time I smoked) and read my bible, play with my dogs, and come back to the computer a little later. And as for the last 2 days, there have been absolutely no surveys in my email box, and I'm lucky to find one at sites that do have them listed, so I haven't been on long enough to crave. Again thank you so much feisty!! You are a blessing. :D:D:D