Is the end of the month a bad time for surveys?

mccfan2

Just wondering....I had some time to take surveys this morning, and logged on to all of my sites, and there's close to nothing...the few there are, I've dq'ed for...is the end of the month a bad time for new surveys, or is it just a coincidence? Even the sites that always have a lot (for me) like OO and SS are absolutely dry today.

I thought I'd even try Surveyhead who always had a lot for me and dq'ed from the few that were there, which is actually a rarity at that site.

Anybody else having poor luck today?

Just wondering....I had some time to take surveys this morning, and logged on to all of my sites, and there's close to nothing...the few there are, I've dq'ed for...is the end of the month a bad time for new surveys, or is it just a coincidence? Even the sites that always have a lot (for me) like OO and SS are absolutely dry today.

I thought I'd even try Surveyhead who always had a lot for me and dq'ed from the few that were there, which is actually a rarity at that site.

Anybody else having poor luck today?

I've had nothing on OO for like 2+ weeks now..I used to be able to do a survey a day with them...now nothing...

I've been getting this for the past 2 weeks & it's driving me nuts...can't qualify for anything

Description Response Date Result Reward

ORD-50459-58WR 30/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49192-8BTX 30/04/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49190-NS38 29/04/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49675-78H4 23/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49696-1KN0 23/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49197-Z93W 22/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49577-Y7GF 21/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-49412-ZZCT 21/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-48589-PM47 21/04/2012 Doesn't meet criteria 1 Prize Draw Entry

ORD-48620-7J2H 20/04/2012 Quota full 1 Prize Draw Entry

With so many prize draw entries , you might well win the quarterly prize of 12000$...lol :D:D:D:D

Usually when i see such continuous dq, i give it a break for a week and restart.

At OO? I've been doing very well there (they seem to favor my demographics the most I guess) but today is totally different. Today's just a bust.

It's brutal for me there right now...I can't even qualify for a 50 cent survey there which is weird since they've always been good for me

i seem to be in the same boat.I was able to do 3 with opinion on saturday which is unusual for a weekend barely anything on my other sites now

The end of of the month always seems like like things are winding down.However tomorrow is the beginning of the month so things will pick up.That and like another person said Monday is a little on the slow side.Which is alright for me,at least it gives me the time to get back into the groove of things.

They always seem to come in spurts for me. I haven't really ever bothered to track it, but it's quite common to have a bit of a dry spell.

I found both march and april really slow. OO has not been good for me for two months. A survey here and there. I get more surveys from GTM even though I dq 1 out of every 3 I do for them :roll: .

Hoping tomorrow is better. Checked all of my sites again tonight and only completed one survey, at OO for 5 points. :| Here's hoping the rest of the week brings us all better luck. Thanks

Hoping tomorrow is better. Checked all of my sites again tonight and only completed one survey, at OO for 5 points. :| Here's hoping the rest of the week brings us all better luck. Thanks

HEAR, HEAR, i SECOND THAT MOTION. 8)