Product testing?

seven

Do any of you ever do the product testings that are sometimes available? I haven't seen any for a few months now but in 2011 I did one for a laundry detergent where they send you 2 bottles of the stuff and you use one first for so many loads and then complete a survey on it and then you begin using the 2nd product and then do the same. I really love those. They pay really well too!

Also did a greeting card survey that lasted three months starting in November 1, 2011 and ended on February 1, 2012 and you just had to log in to a specific site and record your card purchases. I made $25 on that one and it was so easy. You just had to check in once a week and tell them no or yes about whether you have purchased any greeting cards that week and who they were for and other stuff. You also answered a short questionnaire after the survey ended.

i'm in the greeting card one right now.. i just did a survey yesterday to where they want to send 2 weeks' worth of laundry 'pods' to use.. which for me is like $15 at least..

i had one on cat litter that paid $25

a couple frozen dinners

OK what is the link to the greeting card one?? I was supposed to start that one on the 1st. They said that they would send a reminder, but I very well might had deleted it. :cry:

i'm in the greeting card one right now.. i just did a survey yesterday to where they want to send 2 weeks' worth of laundry 'pods' to use.. which for me is like $15 at least..

i had one on cat litter that paid $25

a couple frozen dinners

Did that and cat liter.

OK what is the link to the greeting card one?? I was supposed to start that one on the 1st. They said that they would send a reminder, but I very well might had deleted it. :cry:

Maybe avemaria can help you with that. I no longer have the link.

http://greetingcardpanel.lrwonline.com/index.php

you have to sign in though

my time with it just ended though as of april

Thank You so much avemaria, I should have known better, for you are the saint of lost survey sites, we can always rely on you for your help on finding these sites, as I have seen you do for a lot of people. :wink::wink::wink:

I'm supposed to start one where they send out a PT for the next 8 months .They send out one PT a month plus $5 to help pay for the groceries that I'm supposed to buy for making and eating the product.I like this one because I never know what I'll be getting.It's like getting a little unexpected gift .I haven't gotten a PT from Pinecone in forever.Not sure why they don't send them to me.Recently I have gotten perfume and body wash.I never qualify for the detergent anymore.I wonder if it because I have a HE washing machine and they only send out products for the regular washing machine?Oh well miss those.

I love to do pt.I am doing one for laundry soap and one for anti aging cream right now.They seem to come in spurts.

I miss the Pinecone PTs... I assumed since I had moved into an apartment building (which would make it a lot harder for the UPS guy to bring me my Pinecone taped boxes) that they stopped sending them to me, but after reading your responses here it seems we must just be going through a dry spell.

Word of warning for you laundry soap testers - I got one from Pinecone and tested it, was only able to use it twice before filling out my survey and that was all fine and dandy, except that when I finally finished the bottle, the soap ruined a load of my clothes!! It didn't rinse properly or something and now I've got a bunch of socks and underwear that look really sketchy (thank goodness I didn't wash expensive clothes with it!).

the laundry soap test i have isn't for a new soap.. it's for the ALL soap pods.. so i hope it's the actual product, like the lasagna one i got.. i wouldn't want to use a new soap on our clothing.

the laundry soap test i have isn't for a new soap.. it's for the ALL soap pods.. so i hope it's the actual product, like the lasagna one i got.. i wouldn't want to use a new soap on our clothing.

I am doing that product test for SH it seems like it works pretty good so far

Kudos i-say.

Out of all the survey sites this one stands out.

I just completed a product test and review for a product for them which i had to use for a week.

I received 90 points or 90 cents for filling up the follow up survey which took close to 25 minutes.

This is what i got for using for a week and reviewing a product. This was my first PT from i-say.

Unbeatable.

If there is one company who are trying to take advantage of the scenario that there are more survey takers than ever, It has to be i-say.

The regular survey is 45 points or 45 cents and some are 90 cents. There will be one in a month which gives you 2$ or 200 points.

I have provided my feedback to i-say about the rewards.