Product testing?

seven

I had forgotten but the first year I was with SH I got a PT for macaroni and cheese dinners(Kraft I think). They sent me 2 white boxes only marked with numbers and I was supposed to cook each on on different days and then do a survey on each one after trying them. I think I made $8 on that one. Again, that is some great money and plus you get free food! 8)

Kudos I-Say.

Out of all the survey sites this one stands out.

I just completed a product test and review for a product for them which i had to use for a week.

I received 90 points or 90 cents for filling up the follow up survey which took close to 25 minutes.

This is what i got for using for a week and reviewing a product. This was my first PT from I-Say.

Unbeatable.

If there is one company who are trying to take advantage of the scenario that there are more survey takers than ever, It has to be I-Say.

The regular survey is 45 points or 45 cents and some are 90 cents. There will be one in a month which gives you 2$ or 200 points.

I have provided my feedback to I-Say about the rewards.

I emailed them about their media and advertising surveys and them not paying enough.They told me if I didn't like the pay then not to do them.So I don't.That just proved to me how little they care about us.

For me fortunately "i call myself", None of their media advertising surveys work. None.

I received close to 10 till now in a month and not one time i was able to take the survey.

I emailed them so many times about it and i get the same response every time.

When i said same, Its really the same message. Even though i mention in my emails to actually look at it since it has to be a technical issue.

None of teh 45 cents or 90 cents surveys and i never have a quota filled issue. Its only the media ones.

I sent multiple times my feedback how bad the incentives are by comparing to other sites. No response either.

may be if i send one more , i ll get a message you got.

20 mins for 45 cents - Ever realize what 45 cents is worth. You dont even get a coke can.

Them, those, ad one make me a nervous wreck and I get them from isop, and there has been one sitting in my "my survey" (yes I know, my survey, but I make $30 or more a month from them) for 5 weeks, and I click on it hoping it would go away, but it's like a little brother/sister who won't leave you alone. :roll:

Them, those, ad one make me a nervous wreck and I get them from isop, and there has been one sitting in my "my survey" (yes I know, my survey, but I make $30 or more a month from them) for 5 weeks, and I click on it hoping it would go away, but it's like a little brother/sister who won't leave you alone. :roll:

how many surveys do you have to do to get that?

how many surveys do you have to do to get that?

Hey avemaria,

as of 12/29/11 I have done up to today 59 "my survey" surveys, and have cashed out $25.00 amazon, $15.00 amazon, $25.00 amazon, and have 1,815 points in my account. So I guess I kinda made a fib because now looking at the surveys I took and cashed out it is less then $30.00 a month, more closer to $25.00, my bad. :shock: