Anyone getting this new "Eyetrack Shop" survey?

greeneyeddevils

I went to complete a survey on Surveyhead...it was for 5 minutes & you'd get $1 for your time...same survey on OO pays 50cents...I didn't click on the survey to complete since the survey site wants to access your webcam & get info from there.They want to track the survey in a new way.. wanted to know if anyone has completed this survey yet before I decide to do it & what's involved..anyone having done the

"Eyetrack shop" survey drop a message in here...thanks Green

Its a lot of fun and i participated in a few of them.They are real fun and i simply love them.

I have done them in March and recently done one on JD Panel.

Thats an excellent way to find what user watches on his first instincts.

More importantly there wont be more than 8 follow up questions after you do the 10-20 second exercise of watching the website.

What they did through thsi survey is found a way to help themselves determine our behavior instead of asking a big set of questions.

I really appreciate such innovative survey taking experiences.

You should definitely try. The web cam needs to be operational only for 2-3 minutes, after that for the next set of questions, the web cam need not be operational.

yes i've done it a number of times now.. it's a bit odd to have to see your face while it adjusts the tracking but then you just follow the circle with your eyes.. then it'll take you to a webpage and follow your eye movements.. for the pay to time ratio these are the best.. they're really short.. not sure how accurate it is because you tend to look differently when you're told you'll be looking at a webpage that monitors your eye movement.. so you consciously look around at everything.

Well I don't know about anybody else, but every time I get one of those eyetrack surveys, it says to get closer to the screen to were my nose is actually touching the screen and it still says to get closer. I have never been able to do one. :x

LOL...sorry but couldnt stop laughing.

That "getting closer" issue comes up when there isnt enough light in the room.

HA HA HA LOL can it be also that I wear glasses when on computer?? :roll:

especially if they're sunglasses

also if you forget to click the right arrow at the bottom of the screen it'll let you sit there looking at yourself..

I wouldn't want to do that :roll: I would scare myself :shock: no mirrors in this house :oops:

especially if they're sunglasses

No not sunglasses, just glasses cause I find it is easier to read the 8) screen, get them at $ store for a $1.00.

just did 2 of these in a row on surveyhead... it was on pinterest sites.. the content was different on each one so i hope they don't give me an invalid on one of them.. not sure if the company will reject one if they see my face twice.. it was on my list and they let me do it so..

I just did the one from SH I was just starring at myself untin I realized I had to click the arrow.I felt a little odd and then a second one came up but I kept getting an error not sure why so I wasn't able to finish that one.

i remember once a few months ago i kept getting the same 50 cent survey in a row on OO.. it was just a 30 second or so survey on a picture of a phone you had to identify and a few questions on it... it came up one after the other so i just kept doing them.. i did like $16 worth in less than an hour.. it hasn't happened again :P