Anyone getting this new "Eyetrack Shop" survey?

greeneyeddevils

Well I don't know about anybody else, but every time I get one of those eyetrack surveys, it says to get closer to the screen to were my nose is actually touching the screen and it still says to get closer. I have never been able to do one. :x

There is a little dot in the corner of the screen I got as close as humanly possible and starred at the dot and I was able to do the survey try it next time.

Did anybody do the eye tracking survey this morning from SH? I think they were testing some new software for the survey .I did everything it said to do and then nothing was happening so I x out and my screen went blank I don't think the survey was finished yet and all I could see on the screen was my mouse.I got a little nervous becauseI didn't know what to do to get my icons back.I thoght I screwed up the computer.I had to call my daughter to help me after pressing Ctrl Alt Alt at the same time my screen came back.I didn't get the points so I guess it wasn't finished yet.

Did anybody do the eye tracking survey this morning from SH? I think they were testing some new software for the survey .I did everything it said to do and then nothing was happening so I x out and my screen went blank I don't think the survey was finished yet and all I could see on the screen was my mouse.I got a little nervous becauseI didn't know what to do to get my icons back.I thoght I screwed up the computer.I had to call my daughter to help me after pressing Ctrl Alt Alt at the same time my screen came back.I didn't get the points so I guess it wasn't finished yet.

i just got it and it couldn't adjust to the light in my room.. so i clicked out getting tired of looking at myself.. i hope they're not going to this new view.

I have yet to try these because I am usually always taking surveys on my desktop computer that does not have a webcam. I have a laptop that does have one but I hardly ever take surveys on it unless I am away from home. It sounds interesting though and the pay also sounds good so I need to try it soon.