Best Survey Company?

David22

Opinion Outpost- at the beginning I didn't like the rewards offered, but after a few months I really trust this company, they offer 50 cents for a 25 minute survey and I feel very satisfied with this. I think that they are giving us the opportunity to see private information and we should consider that. They are the best, they always pay me and they never cancel accounts without reasons. If you take multiple surveys at once accounts can be cancelled, and this is a good security method , so more members have more opportunities to take different surveys. So, if you see surveys 25 minutes for $0.50 or 40 minutes for $1.00, just do it, you are changing the world providing honest answers with honest company that only care about the satisfaction of their members. Only Opinion Outpost is worth the time.

Are you kidding? You think 50 cents for 25 minutes of your time is satisfying? Not me! I would rather go pick up aluminum cans, which btw would be more lucrative.

This is a company that was once very good, but now is below average in my opinion. Rewards have been slashed, problems are not rectified in a timely manner any more, and there are numerous survery issues on a daily basis. I would list ACOP, Pinecone, and Viewpoint among others as much, much better than Opinion Outpost right now.

Opinion Outpost- at the beginning I didn't like the rewards offered, but after a few months I really trust this company, they offer 50 cents for a 25 minute survey and I feel very satisfied with this. I think that they are giving us the opportunity to see private information and we should consider that. They are the best, they always pay me and they never cancel accounts without reasons. If you take multiple surveys at once accounts can be cancelled, and this is a good security method , so more members have more opportunities to take different surveys. So, if you see surveys 25 minutes for $0.50 or 40 minutes for $1.00, just do it, you are changing the world providing honest answers with honest company that only care about the satisfaction of their members. Only Opinion Outpost is worth the time.

Really?You think it is exceptable to be paid less then what they would pay you in a third world country?I'm sorry I don't agree at all and I hope others feel it to be unacceptable to be paid so unfairly when these big survey corporations on making millions off of your answers.Everyone has the right to make up their own minds but please know all the facts before accepting such little pay.There is no where in America that you would go to work and not make more then a $1.00 a hour so please don't start doing it with surveys.

I dumped OO months ago because I got mostly surveys that paid this little when I did actually qualify for any after they changed their format. I personally, like the others, refuse to do surveys that pay this little as I can easily make more for the same amount of time on other survey sites or by doing something like content writing.

One of the BEST pieces of advice I give people starting out with surveys is to think of all the things they could do to earn the amount of money they are giving you in the time they estimate for each survey. For example, if I see 25 minutes for $0.50, I know I could easily make more than that in other ways - it takes less than 25 minutes to list an item I no longer need on Ebay or Craigslist, I can write an article that pays me at least $3.00 in less than 25 minutes, heck I could save $.050 using a coupon on my next shopping trip.

it's the problem with the net.. i like to be funny when i can as well, but no one can pick up on it without knowing my intention.. i made a post once about being happy with the surveys.. it's not about the money really, we get a chance to change the world.. no one saw the sarcasm.

heck I could save $.050 using a coupon on my next shopping trip.

yeah, we can be like those crazy extreme coupon people on tv.. the girl spent 15 minutes at the end of checking out with $2000 in free stuff so she could find one more item in order to make the $0 mark.. she went $1.39 over in coupons.. instead of walking out the door with the $2000 in free stuff, she didn't want to give the $1.39 to the store and spent more time trying to find an item to break even :P

i wonder if that's taxable... she spends about 20 hours a week doing coupons and rakes in more assets than the director in charge of the store she shopped at!

I didn't get the sarcasm myself.However if that was what it was then good for you David22 and I totally agree but if it wasn't sarcasm I stand behind my statement.I still stand behind it none of us deserve to be ripped off.

yeah, we can be like those crazy extreme coupon people on tv.. the girl spent 15 minutes at the end of checking out with $2000 in free stuff so she could find one more item in order to make the $0 mark.. she went $1.39 over in coupons.. instead of walking out the door with the $2000 in free stuff, she didn't want to give the $1.39 to the store and spent more time trying to find an item to break even :P

i wonder if that's taxable... she spends about 20 hours a week doing coupons and rakes in more assets than the director in charge of the store she shopped at!

Most of the stores on TV (if not all) ignore their coupon rules in favor of the free advertisement that their store gets on the tv show. For the average person who clips coupons and has to follow store coupon redemption guidelines, that level of savings is impossible.

But it's still pretty easy to save what a lot of these lower paying surveys reward with minimum effort. If I'm not spending it, it's still $.0.25+ that can go entertainment or into my savings account. :mrgreen:

If the OP is being sarcastic, I sure hope they edit their post to indicate that. It's far too difficult to discern tone online to assume that the OP meant anything other than what they stated.

Most of the stores on TV (if not all) ignore their coupon rules in favor of the free advertisement that their store gets on the tv show. For the average person who clips coupons and has to follow store coupon redemption guidelines, that level of savings is impossible.

But it's still pretty easy to save what a lot of these lower paying surveys reward with minimum effort. If I'm not spending it, it's still $.0.25+ that can go entertainment or into my savings account. :mrgreen:

If the OP is being sarcastic, I sure hope they edit their post to indicate that. It's far too difficult to discern tone online to assume that the OP meant anything other than what they stated.

i can say honestly they have to be kidding.. if the totals they listed they make on the sites are true for Surveyhead and GTM, they're not going to waste the time it takes to obtain that much from Toluna and myview.. if you do well on the other sites, Toluna and the like are a waste of time and also cut into the surveys you get paid more on from the other sites..

Got to give it to OO they must have a lot of people doing surveys for very little money! I received two invites to do the "magazine" surveys where once upon a time they paid 15 to 20 points per survey. I just received two worth 5 points for 15 mins. I did the first one and said I saw one advertising throughout the whole magazine. I gave them 5 points worth of my information and got through the survey very quickly. I refused to do the second one! Then I sent them an email telling them they should be ashamed of themselves! That I didn't know what was happening to them lately with the crappy point system. They can't be getting quality information for what they are paying. They sent back the generic "we'll send your comments and concerns to management". :shock:

Please watch your tone on this topic - refrain from attacking people personally, especially if their opinions differ from yours.

Please also think twice before accusing anyone of being affiliated with survey companies - this type of cynicism gets tiresome and does nothing to make new members feel welcome.

I don't need to lie, I have already done $750 with this company since the beginning of the year. Just try and try the surveys for $0.50 and you will have enough for your bills. Patience is the most important.