Best Survey Company?

David22

Good for you David 22, I would never make that much in a year from all of the companies I do surveys for. I do not share your experience with OO. I gey few completed surveys with them. I did use to do about $10 a month with them and felt pretty lucky. I don't get anything like that now. So once again, congrats to you, keep on doing what you're doing, it seems to be working.

I don't need to lie, I have already done $750 with this company since the beginning of the year. Just try and try the surveys for $0.50 and you will have enough for your bills. Patience is the most important.

being a guy might have something to do with it.. if i didn't cut off from them last month i'd likely be at that mark as well..

Sorry David 22 but you can do all the.50 cent surveys you want I wont work for so little.Is it really possible to do that many .50 cent surveys in 6 months for $750 dollars?Somehow the math doesn't add up on this one.Plus I don't have that much time to do that.

So I went and did the math if each survey paid only .50 cent you would have to do 1500 surveys in 6 months so that's 250 surveys a month and that's 35 surveys per week.No ..........I'll definitely pass on this.

I don't need to lie, I have already done $750 with this company since the beginning of the year. Just try and try the surveys for $0.50 and you will have enough for your bills. Patience is the most important.

$750 in 6 months??really??

I just can't figure how someone gets that many survey invites in a months time?? I truly could not make that much in two years, probably longer, and I do try to do all I can. I do even try a few of the .50 ones. They will add up, I agree, but if it is for 20 minutes, I have to wonder why I am giving up over 30 minutes (let's face it, they are all more than 20 minutes) for 50 cents.

I just can't figure how someone gets that many survey invites in a months time?? I truly could not make that much in two years, probably longer, and I do try to do all I can. I do even try a few of the .50 ones. They will add up, I agree, but if it is for 20 minutes, I have to wonder why I am giving up over 30 minutes (let's face it, they are all more than 20 minutes) for 50 cents.

I'm sure it has to do with demographics. I don't do 5 points for over 10 minutes. It's how I feel, they are taking advantage of us and of course a lot of people probably do them without realizing if you stop doing them they will hike the amount of points up. For some people it's all about accumulating points .

His first post here was the third of March stating that OO owed him $15 and he had joined the site two weeks ago. So he's actually claiming he's made over $700 since the beginning of March.

His first post here was the third of March stating that OO owed him $15 and he had joined the site two weeks ago. So he's actually claiming he's made over $700 since the beginning of March.

i see that now too.. i don't know what he's saying but i do know from experience with OO that i was at about $570 between OO and Surveyspot (same difference) by may.. so that number is possible.. i just stopped because i refuse to pay taxes for them.. and i have other sites (plus i'm tired of surveys so i just take what comes now when i'm in the mood).

i see that now too.. i don't know what he's saying but i do know from experience with OO that i was at about $570 between OO and Surveyspot (same difference) by may.. so that number is possible.. i just stopped because i refuse to pay taxes for them.. and i have other sites (plus i'm tired of surveys so i just take what comes now when i'm in the mood).

I didn't think there was a difference between earnings from one survey site to the next. For any survey site, you're an independent contractor so once you make enough (including a real world job) to have to pay taxes you're supposed to claim all your survey site rewards as well.

I agree. I believe Avemaria you should continue taking surveys irrespective of the number you have reached.

I dont think that number doesnt ensure you can avoid any taxes.

Earn as much as you can and then report them to IRS. I know the money earned from surveys is very painfully earned money but thats the way it is.

I read multiple places and everyone says its not a number but everything you earn - first job or secondary job , you got to report every penny.

If you continue taking surveys till Dec , you can make good money and then you can file at IRS and live fearless.

You could double what you made till May and even if taxes eat into it it could only eat up 10-15%(not sure) - Not all of it.