Thank You Opinion Outpost

David22

I have won $100 today , I love this website, I always qualify for their surveys, I don't know why this company is not on the first place , what do you have against Opinion Outpost?

I'm pretty sure others have covered this in other threads you've posted about OO, but I'll explain...AGAIN...why I unsubscribed from them.

After they changed, most of the survey invites I received were for things like "10 points for 90 minutes". I wasn't compensated for 3 surveys that I DID do. When I contacted them, I received NO reply to my actual issue. I got an automated response and after 3 months I said "forget this" and stopped wasting my time. Not to mention that their rewards were (and still are not) stable and I do not like to gamble with my time.

Also, others lost access to their accounts PERMANENTLY and I'm simply not willing to take that risk.

There are PLENTY of other ways to make money online where I'm not either spending a LOT of time for the chance at pennies OR where I might not get my earnings AT ALL.

And quite frankly, I don't know how you've made as much as you've claimed to when you made this post just this past March:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2464&p=14859&sid=095686527d040d4c136b423e6d515978#p14859

Then you say you've made $750 with them since the beginning of the year in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2767&p=17476&sid=095686527d040d4c136b423e6d515978#p17476

I have won $100 today , I love this website, I always qualify for their surveys, I don't know why this company is not on the first place , what do you have against Opinion Outpost?

I'm pretty sure others have covered this in other threads you've posted about OO, but I'll explain...AGAIN...why I unsubscribed from them.

After they changed, most of the survey invites I received were for things like "10 points for 90 minutes". I wasn't compensated for 3 surveys that I DID do. When I contacted them, I received NO reply to my actual issue. I got an automated response and after 3 months I said "forget this" and stopped wasting my time. Not to mention that their rewards were (and still are not) stable and I do not like to gamble with my time.

Also, others lost access to their accounts PERMANENTLY and I'm simply not willing to take that risk.

There are PLENTY of other ways to make money online where I'm not either spending a LOT of time for the chance at pennies OR where I might not get my earnings AT ALL.

And quite frankly, I don't know how you've made as much as you've claimed to when you made this post just this past March:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2464&p=14859&sid=095686527d040d4c136b423e6d515978#p14859

Then you say you've made $750 with them since the beginning of the year in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2767&p=17476&sid=095686527d040d4c136b423e6d515978#p17476

I had a bad experience at the beginning, but they fixed the problem and I received my payment, and now I have received $850 since February.

Because they ripped hundreds of us off on survey compensation - either by undercompensation or noncompensation - in order for you to “win” that $100.

Just so Everyone KNOWS OO does not offer a 100.00 instant win that is total BS. Now it does offer 150 points but that is the most. It used to be 50 but like everything else it dropped. Here is the screen shot from the slot machine and understand 10=1.00

Click below to see if you win instantly! 10, 20, or 150 points!

Taken right off the top of the OO slot.

So the most is 15.00 which who cares if its free money but a far far cry from 100.00

Just so Everyone KNOWS OO does not offer a 100.00 instant win that is total BS. Now it does offer 150 points but that is the most. It used to be 50 but like everything else it dropped. Here is the screen shot from the slot machine and understand 10=1.00

Click below to see if you win instantly! 10, 20, or 150 points!

Taken right off the top of the OO slot.

So the most is 15.00 which who cares if its free money but a far far cry from 100.00

I figured as much. :)

Maybe David22 is confusing points and dollars?

i don't think he's confusing anything really.. he states he's up to $850 now, which is $100 higher than his $750 claim from a few days ago.. i don't know how you can win $100 on OO as they only have a $50 monthly prize to give.. plus the spin game that only goes to $15 (i thought it was $20).. so i don't know how you can win from them as stated.. but i do know from my personal experience that it's possible to earn that much given the right demographics.. even moreso if you put in any answer to avoid being disqualified.. i was at $570 between their 2 companies by mid-May and that's when i stopped with them..

David, can you please explain exactly what you meant by "won". Did you do surveys that totaled 100 dollars in one sitting? Did you win a sweepstakes? "Won" implies you won something...not that you did surveys. As you can see, we are all in the dark as to what you mean and would like clarification. Thanks.

And to answer his question what do I have against OO -they would never give me my points for surveys done.Even after I would email them.I do not have time to ask someone for my money every time I turn around.I found them to be unethical in the way I would do their survey s and at the end I would be terminated because they said they received all the participants they needed at the time and not be paid for my time.This is what I have against OO I'm sure it's the same story you'll hear from many others.And No my mind will not be changed into thinking any other way.

I did a survey offering just sweepstakes entries for $100 and I won the prize. It was from the survey, but the 1000 points were added to my account.

David, sorry...still not clear. If you had 1,000 points added, that would be ten dollars, not a hundred. Are you saying you won $100 cash plus an additional 1,000 points?

David, sorry...still not clear. If you had 1,000 points added, that would be ten dollars, not a hundred. Are you saying you won $100 cash plus an additional 1,000 points?

david i'd love to see a screenshot of your dashboard amount for OO :P

you can upload it to http://www.postimage.org/ in 10 seconds

if you show people that they did in fact pay you 10000 points for this, they wouldn't argue.. i don't doubt your numbers, i was on track to do that as well until i quit at the $570 mark.. but $100 for a survey hasn't been seen before and i don't believe they'd be that generous...