Thank You Opinion Outpost

David22

To avamaria...my error. I actually knew that but was spacing out. I still don't understand what David meant regarding the prize but it's OK. I am now angry about the GOLD thing, I will not do a survey for Amazon code sweepstakes. Hate getting these invitations now for no points.

"All the people that have problems with Opinion Outpost are because they violate their terms and conditions and then the accounts are frozen. Opinion Outpost is the best, they cancel accounts from fraudulent people to maintain quality of data."

He posted this in the "Opinion Outpost" Thread started on March 23. This is when he posted it by David22 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:49 am.

He posted it again on the "Opinion Outpost Frozen Accounts" thread started on June 21st. by David22 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 am

He posted this on the thread he made on March 08 called "Opinion Outpost DO NOT PAY MEMBERS"

by David22 » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:18 am

"I recently subscribed to this website. I have been doing their surveys for 2 weeks; today when I changed my points for $15 from Citi prepaid card, and at the same moment they told me that I violated their terms and conditions and this is not true, I take my time to do their surveys, and they didn't pay me. This was my first survey panel experience , are all the surveys websites like this one?"

According to David22 he was falsey accused of Violating their terms and conditions. But according to David22 when other people get their account Frozen, those people did violate their terms and conditions. So he is the Innocent Victim and everyone else is guilty! :shock:

He can't get anything he says in this post here straight, first it is was 1000 points, then it was 10,000 points. As the saying goes "something is not right in Denmark" with David22.

@Idylatoo, yes I know I have made several post pointing this out about this guy and I probably shouldn't be going after him like this so bad, but I felt that everyone needed to see the flip flopping he is doing. And acting like the Innocent Victim while accusing everyone else of cheating on surveys to get money.

like i said, use screen hunter to take a screen shot of your dashboard, and postimage.org and you can show everyone in 2 minutes if it's legit that they paid you that much or not.. plus everyone can see the potential for OO that you speak of.. or else we'll go back and forth forever.