Raves for Live Wire.

1957horses

Hey SP family,

I got my $20.00 check today fr5om Live Wire for watching the two shows 'Dancing with the Stars" and the "Mentalist". :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• sgontu

Gosh I did a survey from them after they asked me to watch those shows(which I didnt watch) and received my check from them 2 weeks ago or maybe a week.Hey at least they pay and I dont have to ask for my money!

Hey SP family,

I got my $20.00 check today fr5om Live Wire for watching the two shows 'Dancing with the Stars" and the "Mentalist". :lol:

Sorry but they couldn't pay me enough to watch "Dancing with the Stars"! :P

Hey SP family,

Sorry but they couldn't pay me enough to watch "Dancing with the Stars"! :P

The way I see it, I watched 2 shows and got $20.00 more to put in my amazon account for a pull out sofa sleeper. Need $950.00 to get it and I'm now at $795.00 Waiting on $50.00 from mypoints, $25.00 from JUD Powers, $20.00 from Valued Opinions (have $18.00 waiting on them to put $6.00 from pending),

have another $25.00 from SH (points still pending) and $30.00 next month from 3 other sites. I'll just put in the $5.00 more needed to get it. I can't wait (but I have to) I've been sleeping in my recliner for almost a year. :D WOO HOO A BED TO SNUGGEL UP WITH MY BABY DOGS AND SLEEP AND TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO LAY ON MY SIDE. SWEET

• 3 months later...

Live Wire will have another tv project this Thursday October 25th watching "Parks and Recreation." on at 9:30 pm to 10:pm. BE SURE TO WRITE THE COMMERICALS DOWN!!!! and remember that the survey will ask about 6 of them (usually you pick witch ones) what happened in each of them. You get paid $10.00. You don't have to ask for payment, the check will be sent out in about 3 weeks............... :P

This has been how the last 4 tv products were done by Live Wire. But that's not to say they may change it, you never know. :roll:

i just got the same invite for the one on thursday also.. i was going to post here about it but i guess you have to have an invite..

i got my first $10 check also yesterday, 3 weeks exactly from when i did it

(i still got paid though i told them literally that i didn't remember any of the commercials) but i'll be sure to remember a few this time

I have been with Live Wire almost 2 years and never had a problem with them But they do want your SS# first in case you make $600.00 in 12 months. I don't see that happening with this site because you only get a few a month. But when you do get them the pay is more then decent $5.00 to $10.00 at a shot and there not lllooonnngggg. You always get paid in 3 weeks without having to ask for it. :D

Boy that show "Parks and Recreation" was such a stupid show that (I can't believe I'm saying this) I by pasted the show straight to commercials. :?

Boy that show "Parks and Recreation" was such a stupid show that (I can't believe I'm saying this) I by pasted the show straight to commercials. :?

No kidding. Had to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Plus, what's with the jumpy camera shots? Seeing a lot of this lately. Is it supposed to be artistic? It just makes me dizzy.

No kidding. Had to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Plus, what's with the jumpy camera shots? Seeing a lot of this lately. Is it supposed to be artistic? It just makes me dizzy.

try and watch 'The Office'... i've seen shots where they film the characters through window blinds.. i don't get their intent with the filming.