• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• sgontu

Boy that show "Parks and Recreation" was such a stupid show that (I can't believe I'm saying this) I by pasted the show straight to commercials. :?

No kidding. Had to be one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Plus, what's with the jumpy camera shots? Seeing a lot of this lately. Is it supposed to be artistic? It just makes me dizzy.

Like I said, after watching 5 minutes of parks, I fast forward to commercials didn't watch show, but then one of the first question was "What happened to Jerry?" They had multiple choice answers. So I had to undelete and skim through, heart attack was the answer.

Was it the one where they asked about commercials of Enterprise??? The show was a bore.

Yep that's the one. I just don't understand the so called comedies the last few years. There so stupid and insult to my intelligence right along with the stupid reality shows. :?

i already got another invite for a show this coming Monday

Me to..................... :D $10.00 woo hoo

we should report back here right after the show is over to make sure we get the screening question right :P

i already got another invite for a show this coming Monday

Me to..................... :D $10.00 woo hoo

we should report back here right after the show is over to make sure we get the screening question right :P

Well That sounds like a plan avemaria, I'm in............... :P

Who else :?::?:

she was hiding a knife in her hair

That's what I said and git disqualified, did you?? :?

I'm going to type to Denise. It was a hairpen with a skinny knife in it suppost to put it in guys eye.

i put knife and it worked for me.. i was confused for a few minutes though debating between knife and syringe (the only two things of appropriate size on the list). But realized a syringe is too small. Because the icepick looking thing that she put inside the wooden hair thing isn't really considered a knife.. a knife has a blade on it, it's not a straight metal piece like that.

BTW which ad was it for this time:):)

a show called 'revolution'.. but i'm familiar with their survey format enough to know you only have to remember one or 2 commercials.. the first time i didn't remember any and it still worked for me.. the more you remember the longer the resulting survey is because they ask you about each one you check.

WOO HOO................I got to take the survey again today and completed it. I had to dig the paper with all the commercials written on it out of the garbage. I wasn't about to throw $10.00 away. :shock: