Raves for Live Wire.

1957horses

did she write you back or you just tried the link again? it's good that you got to do it.. i'd hate to have watched that show for nothing..

does it ask you about all the commercials you say you remember? i know now to only put in 2 or so..

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1957horses

• avemaria

• rosiesmom

• sgontu

did she write you back or you just tried the link again? it's good that you got to do it.. i'd hate to have watched that show for nothing..

does it ask you about all the commercials you say you remember? i know now to only put in 2 or so..

I emailed Denise about 11:00 pm and she emailed me right back (I was surprised she was still there) and said they fixed it to delete cookies and try again but it wouldn't let me do it again. So she asked me if I had another email address and she would send it to that address, but I couldn't get my yahoo email to work.So I told her I couldn't get it. It must have happened to quite a few people because I looked on live wire facebook page and others were in the same boat. It was a one time thing because of that question and I guess we couldn't do it from the same email address. So today I got an email because they needed more people so I was able to get it done. So I will get $20.00 in a few weeks from them because I did the one last week too. :wink:

I write all the commercials down. I thought we were supposed to put them all or it would say we didn't watch it and get DQ'd I don't mind that part, it is the part were they want you to remember what happened in 6 of them. The last one I put I just don't remember what happened in it. :roll:

i don't think they're testing you on what is actually in the commercials, they just want to know what you got out of it so the advertisers can tell if they have a commercial worth anything or not.. but if you say you only remember 2 of them on the list, then they'll only ask you about those 2. But the question they ask about the actual tv show proves we watched it all. I guess it's not really totally honest to only put 2 down, but in reality I zone out with all commercials anyhow for the most part.. i only pay attention to them in this because they're paying me to watch and i know the commercials are what they're doing research on.. so for me, paying attention to 2 commercials is more than i usually do anyhow.