Top 10: Opinion Outpost

ana9018

Opinion Outpost went to the top 10 here in survey police. WTF? If many accounts were frozen and many people have problems with this company. How is possible to have a better ranking. There is fake information for the ranking and I think the moderator only show the positive ranking, because I am very sure that many people are complaining about this scam.

No offense for the moderator: It's my personal opinion.

Opinion Outpost went to the top 10 here in survey police. WTF? If many accounts were frozen and many people have problems with this company. How is possible to have a better ranking. There is fake information for the ranking and I think the moderator only show the positive ranking, because I am very sure that many people are complaining about this scam.

I know that I gave a VERY LOW RANK. :twisted:

I have had 2 surveys that after finishing them, I didn't see the usual message. I wrote to them and got the "will credit you once responses are all in" in a month. I doubt that I will follow them up.

However, for the most part, I like OO. I don't wait for invitations. I have them bookmarked and go there whenever I have the chance. I did 8 in a row yesterday. That's better than the other companies lately. I am wondering who you think is better than OO?

I read a lot of complaints about them on this board, but personally they are my favorite right now. I just started doing surveys again on June 8. I started with Opinion Outpost 2 weeks later. I have cashed out with them 3 times for $44.00. It is not a lot, but it is $44 more than I had. As far as the other survey sites that I signed up with I have not cashed out not once.

GTM is cool. I am almost ready to cashout with them. I got accepted to Pinecone about two weeks ago. I have not gotten anything from them yet. I am also close to cashing out on Surveyhead. However, Opinon Outpost is my favorite at this point.

I have no control over the main site, just this forum. The Administrator is the one who has control over everything. I have no idea how the rankings work. If you have concerns, it is best to contact the Administrator directly.

To ana9018, I didn't mention Pinecone because that's a given. I guess we all know they are the king of surveys but they so rarely send anything. So I was referring to the ones that we can do every day. GTM is one of the best, I agree, but I prefer OO because we can just log in anytime and there is usually a bunch to do. I also love MyView for the same reason, would be glad to give anyone a referral if you email me, same with Superpoints, which I love and is by referral.

How is GTM now a days? I tried to do it about a year ago and i just couldnt get myself to do the surveys . I forgot what the payouts are and how many pts? Are the surveys long ? Anyone? Also someone said they just log into OO and do surveys instead of waiting for them to send them out. When you log in, does it tell you how long the survey is and how many points? Thanks . :lol:

GTM you need 1000 points to cash out which is $50 u.s... so it takes me about a month to cash out each time.

Really, wow! You must get a lot of invitations. :shock: It takes me a few months to get to 1000 points, especially with the 45 point surveys that seem to take 30 minutes each time. Last time it took me 4 months to get there. :roll: