Top 10: Opinion Outpost

ana9018

Opinion Outpost went to the top 10 here in survey police. WTF? If many accounts were frozen and many people have problems with this company. How is possible to have a better ranking. There is fake information for the ranking and I think the moderator only show the positive ranking, because I am very sure that many people are complaining about this scam.

No offense for the moderator: It's my personal opinion.

I think a lot of those rankings were done before OO went down the Toilet. If I remember right, once you do a ranking of a survey company, you can't go back in and do another one. Which probably needs to be changed. So like I said I think most of that Data was collected from when it was a good, honest and decent company.

Opinion Outpost went to the top 10 here in survey police. WTF? If many accounts were frozen and many people have problems with this company. How is possible to have a better ranking. There is fake information for the ranking and I think the moderator only show the positive ranking, because I am very sure that many people are complaining about this scam.

No offense for the moderator: It's my personal opinion.

I think a lot of those rankings were done before OO went down the Toilet. If I remember right, once you do a ranking of a survey company, you can't go back in and do another one. Which probably needs to be changed. So like I said I think most of that Data was collected from when it was a good, honest and decent company.

If you look through this thread and most others where users ask others about their best site, a lot of users STILL say OO.

If you look through this thread and most others where users ask others about their best site, a lot of users STILL say OO.

I don't know, I have to disagree. Their seems to be a lot of complaints as of lately. But that is just my Opinion. 8)

I don't know, I have to disagree. Their seems to be a lot of complaints as of lately. But that is just my Opinion. 8)

Yes, there are a lot of complaints but my point was that whenever someone posts a thread asking what everyone's favorite site or best moneymaker is, most people usually answer OO regardless of the complaints. Just as they did in this thread. It's not a unanimous "OO is horrible" thread - there are plenty who complain AND still consider OO their best moneymaker. I posted a thread asking what everyone's best site was months ago fully expecting OO to not make that list AT ALL due to all the complaints but I was quickly proven wrong.

Yes, there are a lot of complaints but my point was that whenever someone posts a thread asking what everyone's favorite site or best moneymaker is, most people usually answer OO regardless of the complaints. Just as they did in this thread. It's not a unanimous "OO is horrible" thread - there are plenty who complain AND still consider OO their best moneymaker. I posted a thread asking what everyone's best site was months ago fully expecting OO to not make that list AT ALL due to all the complaints but I was quickly proven wrong.

Okay, I see what your saying now! 8)

Have you read the rating only for this month?all are 5 stars, Now tell me, do you believe in this?most people here say that their accounts are back, that they are making a lot of money, they never get errors, they qualify for a lot of surveys, in other websites a survey is .50 and in OO is $2, some people say that they feel the same satisfaction from the old OO and the new OO, tell me , do you feel the same:

by Cynthia, Jul 02 '12- 5 stars

I took my 1st survey @ Opinion Outpost on 7/24/2009. This month will mark the end of my 3rd year & I'm looking forward to the 4th.

I gave them a 4 on incentives because they used to pay more but I still can't complain too much - other sites will pay you less. For instance, I did a 20 point ($2.00) survey @ OO & saw the same survey @ a different site on the same day for 50 cents.

There are more technical problems now but it's like that everywhere so I don't think it's OO's fault. The survey quality is great. I really like the ones that offer products to test. I get many of those. You get paid for the survey, get a free product to try & then get paid again for the follow-up survey. You can't beat that! I also like the interactive surveys. They usually pay between $20 & $100. I only get a few of these but it's nice when I do get one!

I've made $264 so far this year which averages $44 per month. I was making more but I don't have as much time now to do surveys.

Thanks OO!

by tracy, Jul 02 '12 - 5 stars

I've had some experience with other paid survey sites before I found Opinion Outpost and I've been a member for at least 3 years, probably longer. I get alot of surveys sent to me and qualify for maybe half, but what I like about this site is that when you do qualify and complete a survey, your account is credited automatically and I can cash out if I want to when it reaches 10 bucks through paypal, amazon, or a visa card. My daughter registered with the site when she turned 18, and because at the time we had the same IP addy they temporarily suspended my account. I contacted customer service and explained what had happened and they immediately re-instated me. No site is perfect, but this one comes pretty close in the way they treat me as a person and the number of surveys I can potentially qualify for. The best one I had from the site was 2 years ago. It was a 6 week survey that took me 5 minutes a week, and at the end of the 6 weeks I got a hundred bucks.

by Gloria, Jul 05 '12- 5 stars

I have been doing survey's with Opinion Outpost for close to 2 years

I am extremely pleased with them, I qualify for about 1/2 of the survey's, It only takes about a minute to find out if you qualified or not.

The incentives are great, plain and simple, you get 10 cents for each point, at the beginning of each survey it will tell you how many points the survey is for and how long it will take approximately. I have found they are very close on the time!

I have cashed out several times through PayPal, you only need 100 points to cash out for $10.00, Your PayPal account will be credited within 24 hours of your request.

I highly recommend Opinion Outpost!

by Jackie, Jul 06 '12- 5 stars

Of the 9 survey sites I work with, Opinion Outpost is the best! Recently, I've found their rewards have lowered a bit, however they send the most surveys, and accumulate the quickest. Of my 5 top favorite sites, my rewards @ Opinion Outpost doubles what I have made @ the other 4! They also affiliate with Amazon and PayPal and I've had the least amount of problems with them. So if you're a beginner, try them first as I did......you won't be sorry!

by suan, Jul 06 '12- 5 stars

This is an amazing company to work with, in the year I have been with them they have treated me more than fair. They are the only company I have worked with that answers everyone of my emails and correct any problems I have run into. They are a 10 start company.... Sus

y Alex, Jul 07 '12- 5 stars

I have only been a member of Opinion Outpost for a few days - and was able to get 25 dollars to Amazon already!!! It was instantly sent to my email to redeem the code! You DO need to actually check the website for surveys - they send emails but you can take several more surveys by going online! Customer service was great! I had a question about my account being validated and they got back to me immediately. The surveys are quick enough and the incentives are great! Highly recommend!

They give instant payouts, and always are quick with consumer service. Like all panel platforms they have some problems, like redirect errors, etc. but they always try to be fair in my experience. I've been a member for a year and a half and am quite satisfied.

by Caroline, Jul 14 '12- 5 stars

This is my number one and most favored survey taking website. I've made over $300 in a year and have rarely encountered any problems with OO. I could probably double my earnings but currently I am taking surveys 3 or 4 hours a week making more or less $10 a week and around $50 a month with minimal effort. Also take into account that These surveys are not cheap. Most will pay at least $1 but I recently did one for $2.5 and OO gave me a 'bonus' of $5 for a SINGLE survey! If that ain't cool then I don't know what is...OO is the best.

it's hard to say.. of course we see only the extremes of both sides for the most part.. out of 1.5 million surveys a quarter(25,000 possible members + or -), how many reviews do we see? a handful of positives and a handful of extremely negatives... i have my frustrations with quota fulls and disqualifications, not to mention looking back at my sheet from a few years ago and not seeing a single survey below $2 with them.. but personally i haven't had trouble with them and have made the most from them without a wait time.

OO is still my favorite site, but I've hardly gotten anything from them this week, which is odd. I usually get at least 9-10 offered a day, but now I'm lucky to get 2.

OO is still my favorite site, but I've hardly gotten anything from them this week, which is odd. I usually get at least 9-10 offered a day, but now I'm lucky to get 2.

I am also not seeing very many surveys I just did one for .50 I think that was my first one for this week.I am also seeing a decline on all my sites this week.

I am not getting many from this site at all. I keep getting the same questions about having corns and calluses and when I submit it it says I didn't qualify. The fat is, it isn't a survey at all, but that is what they are treating it as. I just can't get any more from them. I have thought about quitting them before and if it takes months to get to $10, then it's time.

Have you read the rating only for this month?all are 5 stars, Now tell me, do you believe in this?most people here say that their accounts are back, that they are making a lot of money, they never get errors, they qualify for a lot of surveys, in other websites a survey is .50 and in OO is $2, some people say that they feel the same satisfaction from the old OO and the new OO, tell me , do you feel the same:

by Cynthia, Jul 02 '12- 5 stars

I took my 1st survey @ Opinion Outpost on 7/24/2009. This month will mark the end of my 3rd year & I'm looking forward to the 4th.

I gave them a 4 on incentives because they used to pay more but I still can't complain too much - other sites will pay you less. For instance, I did a 20 point ($2.00) survey @ OO & saw the same survey @ a different site on the same day for 50 cents.

There are more technical problems now but it's like that everywhere so I don't think it's OO's fault. The survey quality is great. I really like the ones that offer products to test. I get many of those. You get paid for the survey, get a free product to try & then get paid again for the follow-up survey. You can't beat that! I also like the interactive surveys. They usually pay between $20 & $100. I only get a few of these but it's nice when I do get one!

I've made $264 so far this year which averages $44 per month. I was making more but I don't have as much time now to do surveys.

Thanks OO!

by tracy, Jul 02 '12 - 5 stars

I've had some experience with other paid survey sites before I found Opinion Outpost and I've been a member for at least 3 years, probably longer. I get alot of surveys sent to me and qualify for maybe half, but what I like about this site is that when you do qualify and complete a survey, your account is credited automatically and I can cash out if I want to when it reaches 10 bucks through paypal, amazon, or a visa card. My daughter registered with the site when she turned 18, and because at the time we had the same IP addy they temporarily suspended my account. I contacted customer service and explained what had happened and they immediately re-instated me. No site is perfect, but this one comes pretty close in the way they treat me as a person and the number of surveys I can potentially qualify for. The best one I had from the site was 2 years ago. It was a 6 week survey that took me 5 minutes a week, and at the end of the 6 weeks I got a hundred bucks.

by Gloria, Jul 05 '12- 5 stars

I have been doing survey's with Opinion Outpost for close to 2 years

I am extremely pleased with them, I qualify for about 1/2 of the survey's, It only takes about a minute to find out if you qualified or not.

The incentives are great, plain and simple, you get 10 cents for each point, at the beginning of each survey it will tell you how many points the survey is for and how long it will take approximately. I have found they are very close on the time!

I have cashed out several times through PayPal, you only need 100 points to cash out for $10.00, Your PayPal account will be credited within 24 hours of your request.

I highly recommend Opinion Outpost!

by Jackie, Jul 06 '12- 5 stars

Of the 9 survey sites I work with, Opinion Outpost is the best! Recently, I've found their rewards have lowered a bit, however they send the most surveys, and accumulate the quickest. Of my 5 top favorite sites, my rewards @ Opinion Outpost doubles what I have made @ the other 4! They also affiliate with Amazon and PayPal and I've had the least amount of problems with them. So if you're a beginner, try them first as I did......you won't be sorry!

by suan, Jul 06 '12- 5 stars

This is an amazing company to work with, in the year I have been with them they have treated me more than fair. They are the only company I have worked with that answers everyone of my emails and correct any problems I have run into. They are a 10 start company.... Sus

y Alex, Jul 07 '12- 5 stars

I have only been a member of Opinion Outpost for a few days - and was able to get 25 dollars to Amazon already!!! It was instantly sent to my email to redeem the code! You DO need to actually check the website for surveys - they send emails but you can take several more surveys by going online! Customer service was great! I had a question about my account being validated and they got back to me immediately. The surveys are quick enough and the incentives are great! Highly recommend!

They give instant payouts, and always are quick with consumer service. Like all panel platforms they have some problems, like redirect errors, etc. but they always try to be fair in my experience. I've been a member for a year and a half and am quite satisfied.

by Caroline, Jul 14 '12- 5 stars

This is my number one and most favored survey taking website. I've made over $300 in a year and have rarely encountered any problems with OO. I could probably double my earnings but currently I am taking surveys 3 or 4 hours a week making more or less $10 a week and around $50 a month with minimal effort. Also take into account that These surveys are not cheap. Most will pay at least $1 but I recently did one for $2.5 and OO gave me a 'bonus' of $5 for a SINGLE survey! If that ain't cool then I don't know what is...OO is the best.

If you go on OO facebook they ask people to come here and write positive reviews. This tells me they are aware of the complaints but do nothing about them.