We should know the price of points

footfree

I wasn't sure where to approach this subject that's why I came here.Plus it seems more people respond to this index then any other. Can we get a new board index with a list of survey companies and how much their point value system is worth?It's kinda like gasbuddy.com where each person keeps you up on the cost or pay.I think we the survey takers have the right to know how much we are earning.I cant think of any place that I have worked that's doesn't let me know how much I'm gonna earn except for survey companies.That is in real money not points.So would you be interested in a index like this or not?

Hi footfree. I keep a notebook with each company on a page. I'll try. Some may be approximations and off by a penny or two but I did the math and they are pretty good. I'll just type what I have and hope it helps, print it out if it helps:

EPoll- 6,750 points= $10

Global Test Market- 1 point= 5 cents, cashout is at 1,000 points for $50

HCD- 1,000 points= $10

Hotspex- 1100 bux= $10 (I get Amazon cards, don't think they have Paypal)

Ipsos-I-Say- 1,000 points= $10

JD Power- no points, just $ amounts, cashout at $25

MySurvey- 100 points= $1

MyView- 350 points= 25 cents, 1400 points= $1, etc. Cashout at 21,000 pts for $15, 33,950 points for $25 Amazon card, etc.

OneOpinion- no points, $ amounts, need $25 to cashout

Opinion Outpost- 1 point= 10 cents, 10 points= $1

Survey Spot- 1,000 points= $10

Surveyhead- no points, $ amounts, can redeem at $25

Swagbucks- 450 points= $5 Amazon card (or others offered)

Synovate- 1,000 points= 1,000 points= $1, need 5,000 to redeem, Amazon card offered among others

Tellwut- 40 points= 10 cents. 4,000 points will get a $10 Amazon card

Toluna- 60,000 points- $20 check sent to your house

Valued Opinions- no points, $ amounts, can redeem at $20 for Amazon or others

Hi footfree. I keep a notebook with each company on a page. I'll try. Some may be approximations and off by a penny or two but I did the math and they are pretty good. I'll just type what I have and hope it helps, print it out if it helps:

EPoll- 6,750 points= $10

HCD- 1,000 points= $10

MySurvey- 100 points= $1

MyView- 350 points= 25 cents, 1400 points= $1, etc. Cashout at 21,000 pts for $15, 33,950 points for $25 Amazon card, etc.

Synovate- 1,000 points= 1,000 points= $1, need 5,000 to redeem, Amazon card offered among others

Hotspex does have Paypal but it costs you 2750 points for a $25 Paypal payment...

Here's my beef why should we the survey takers get screwed over with some of the companies fees on our payments?

Hotspex is the best...1100 points for $10 Amazon..so we get dinged the $1...then you get dinged $2.50 for the $25 Paypal

We should also mention the companies that do the "Instant redemptions" like the Amazon that I know Tellwut is now doing..Ipsos I say does that also for a $10 Amazon you get your code in like 2 minutes...

EPoll- 6,750 points= $10

HCD- 1,000 points= $10

MySurvey- 100 points= $1

Hotspex does have Paypal but it costs you 2750 points for a $25 Paypal payment...

Here's my beef why should we the survey takers get screwed over with some of the companies fees on our payments?

Hotspex is the best...1100 points for $10 Amazon..so we get dinged the $1...then you get dinged $2.50 for the $25 Paypal

We should also mention the companies that do the "Instant redemptions" like the Amazon that I know Tellwut is now doing..Ipsos I say does that also for a $10 Amazon you get your code in like 2 minutes...

So does myview, if you order it in the morning you will get your amazon in a few minutes that is if you go for amazon or visa. I don't know how long for the other gift cards. Also USA talks, Amazon you get it right away. :P

I just cashed out with Onlycashsurveys and it took less than 4 weeks for me to get my Paypal payment. I also noted that Rewardport Surveys now has a $10 cash out threshold, it used to be $25. But I think you still need $25 to get a Paypal payment.

If you can post more information - like if sites have different redemption rates for different things - I can combine it into a post that we can keep updated in the Incentives section. :) I definitely feel more negatively towards panels that have huge discrepancies across the board if it takes awhile to cash out.

Maybe another thing to include is the minimum cashout level?

Anyway, you all decide and I'll organize the information. =D

I think it's a great idea and will help out a lot of us!

If you can post more information - like if sites have different redemption rates for different things - I can combine it into a post that we can keep updated in the Incentives section. :) I definitely feel more negatively towards panels that have huge discrepancies across the board if it takes awhile to cash out.

Why idylatoo that is a GREAT idea!! :P

Perhaps we can also include average time from redemption to received. There is a huge variation in those. Like Savvy takes 3 months or more for a check to arrive, but Global Test Market takes a month.

Paypal with OO is immediate, but Surveyhead is 14 days.

To 1957horses: is Survey Scout any good? I would be willing to try it so if it helps you (if you get credit for referral), feel free to email me an invite!

To 1957horses: is Survey Scout any good? I would be willing to try it so if it helps you (if you get credit for referral), feel free to email me an invite!

I will check, and yes they are ok, I have cashed out 3-4 times 3x for $10.00 amazon and 1ce for $20.00 amazon this year. One of the $10.00 amazon was last year December. I would need your email address to give them and they in return send you referral, so if you want pm me and I will send it right off. Any other takers??

Harris Panel Online...

I think the point system is a big scam

2500 points = $20 Amazon.com gift cert

Why should we get dinged with a $5 fee?

Harris Panel Online...

I think the point system is a big scam

2500 points = $20 Amazon.com gift cert

Why should we get dinged with a $5 fee?

I agree. I got out of that thing about a year ago. I got so sick of doing surveys for a few pennies. I just gave up on them, and they got nasty at the end when I cut the ties. Will never go back to them.