We should know the price of points

footfree

What I actually meant was what is the value of the point.One point .05 cents or one point is worth .25 cents like that.Not 2500 points is worth $10 dollars.I mean that info is fine and dandy but I want to know how much money on the point I'm making.Especially like e-rewards their money value is real hard to figure out.

Hi footfree, you should be able to us the chart I made with a calculator and put the equivalent for one point next to it. If there are a few you want me to help you with, I'll be happy to.

Never done Harris Panel Online, thanks for the tip! I think that is so wrong and immoral to pay someone to do surveys, but then charge a fee to get what you are owed! :evil:

• 1 month later...
I'm bumping this because I'd like to see more information posted about time from cashout to reward and average time to reach cashout so I can work on this. Thanks!!

AAWWW idylatoo,

You so nice. :P:P:P

I'm bumping this because I'd like to see more information posted about time from cashout to reward and average time to reach cashout so I can work on this. Thanks!!

What would be the first thing you would like from us?Or me?Anything to help,I just need a jumping off point so I know where to start off at.So maybe a list of survey companies in alphabetical order would be good.What do you think about a list?

well as i posted yesterday, surveyhead has gone from their new 2 to 3 week payout system to now i'm sitting at 33 days still waiting to even have my cashout approved (which then follows the 4 to 7 days to actually get it).

I know that with Toluna when you cash out for a check it takes exacltly 2 weeks to go from processing to processed and then you get the check in your mail a few days later.