Mysurvey.com

Anh-Hoang

Even just a few surveys per month but I got this today: "Thank you for taking our surveys - your participation has been outstanding. You've already received Reward Points for some of the surveys you have taken. We'd also like to award you 10 additional Reward Points as a small token of our appreciation for your excellent participation..."

Sounds cool even it's just little points. Just need 2 more surveys to redeem and I know >90% I will qualify for them. :)

Anyone got the same message or love mysurvey.com like me :?:

I dumped mysurvey.com a few months back. They have steadily declined in the number of points you get per survey and as the surveys got longer, the pay got to be much less. They've also started passing out more sweepstakes than points. I cashed out one last time and then I was done. I also don't like the wide disparity between rewards. I think for the amount of points given for time spent is so low I could make more money if I spent that time looking on the ground for change.

Best case scenario, they just gave you a dime.

I do not love mysurvey and I proved that by dropping them maybe 4 months ago. Maybe so many people are leaving that they've decided to treat their current members better?? I'm glad you are having good luck with them but I think you are the exception.

I do not love mysurvey and I proved that by dropping them maybe 4 months ago. Maybe so many people are leaving that they've decided to treat their current members better?? I'm glad you are having good luck with them but I think you are the exception.

YEP I'm with you spider :shock:

No I never received that email.The only thing I get from them is a headache.I did a survey for them in the amount of 20 points and never received my points.I emailed asking them about them and they said they would enter me into their sweeps.I told them to keep the sweeps and give me my points.They said they were aware of the "situation" and that I would be receiving them when they fixed the problem.I wonder if I didn't get the points becasue this was for a PT (that's even if I get selected). Once I get my points to cash out I'm outta there.In fact I have quit a lot of survey companies and glad I have.No more stress -much more time to do things that are productive.I got really tired of making these millionaire survey companies more rich while they paid me squat.Life is better when you get rids of things that are unproductive and wasteful!

Thank you for all your replies. I will consider about quitting it after get first reward ^^

@footfree: wow, poor you. I got 5 Surveys of over 100 points and credited all.

Everyone, how about Swagbucks.com? I just joined it yesterday and have a good feeling about it. But in the other hand, in trusted survey, it looks exactly the same as surveyhead, scared me off!

I stay with them, but I don't cash out often. I thought about cashing out and getting out but about the time I do, they give me a couple of surveys. Not sure what to do with them.

I stay with them only because that was the first place I started doing surveys but I am not happy how low there points are now.I am lucky if I can cash out 10.00 every 4months.

I've been with them for a while. I cash out once a month for $10 (maybe it's because it''s the canadian version??). Not a lot but at least something.

MEN! I'm gonna cash-out whenever it's available, it's the same as you redeem 1 one 1.

4 months for $10... it's fine by me. If I got a bunch of sites like that, it's good right ^^ at least it doesn't spam or exhausted to qualify

NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO MY SWAGBUCK QUESTION, GUESS I SHOULD MAKE A NEW TOPIC =.="

MEN! I'm gonna cash-out whenever it's available, it's the same as you redeem 1 one 1.

4 months for $10... it's fine by me. If I got a bunch of sites like that, it's good right ^^ at least it doesn't spam or exhausted to qualify

NO ONE PAY ATTENTION TO MY SWAGBUCK QUESTION, GUESS I SHOULD MAKE A NEW TOPIC =.="

SAWBUCKS IS OK!! :wink: In 3 months I have cashed out $65.00. There are other things you can do for Swagbucks. They have trusted surveys, peanut lab, (there are some surveys there) watching video's and searches (I don't understand how to do those myself) There are several ways to get Swagbucks. I use Swagbucks as a tool-bar. Some said it slows down your computer, but I haven't noticed it. When you use it some times you get Swagbucks, at least 450 points a month that I get, that doesn't mean you will, but you very well may. There is also another way to use Swagbucks instead of having it as a tool bar, but I don't know how, sorry but I'm sure others will answer that question for you. :roll: Happy Swaging :)

SAWBUCKS IS OK!! :wink: In 3 months I have cashed out $65.00. There are other things you can do for swagbucks. They have trusted surveys, peanut lab, (there are some surveys there) watching video's and searches (I don't understand how to do those myself) There are several ways to get swagbucks. I use swagbucks as a tool-bar. Some said it slows down your computer, but I haven't noticed it. When you use it some times you get swagbucks, at least 450 points a month that I get, that doesn't mean you will, but you very well may. There is also another way to use swagbucks instead of having it as a tool bar, but I don't know how, sorry but I'm sure others will answer that question for you. :roll: Happy Swaging :)

$65.00 in 3 months! that sounds cool enough for me. I will try to download toolbar ^^ it's like $3 each month just for searching web ^^ lucky you :shock:

One more question: have you tried any of referral by asking your friends to join and then you got more money? (I mean on any site)

Hey, show me your top 5 survey websites :idea:

SAWBUCKS IS OK!! :wink: In 3 months I have cashed out $65.00. There are other things you can do for swagbucks. They have trusted surveys, peanut lab, (there are some surveys there) watching video's and searches (I don't understand how to do those myself) There are several ways to get swagbucks. I use swagbucks as a tool-bar. Some said it slows down your computer, but I haven't noticed it. When you use it some times you get swagbucks, at least 450 points a month that I get, that doesn't mean you will, but you very well may. There is also another way to use swagbucks instead of having it as a tool bar, but I don't know how, sorry but I'm sure others will answer that question for you. :roll: Happy Swaging :)

$65.00 in 3 months! that sounds cool enough for me. I will try to download toolbar ^^ it's like $3 each month just for searching web ^^ lucky you :shock:

One more question: have you tried any of referral by asking your friends to join and then you got more money? (I mean on any site)

Hey, show me your top 5 survey websites :idea:

No I don't have any refferrals, would you like to be my first??

too late, I signed up and already got 265 points

I don't want to get in trouble again, since last time I have to reset 100 points due to problems with my account. It took a week to get all done with customer service support. I will help if there is some cool, new survey site appear :)