I've had it with Valued opinions

footfree

Just received a survey for 7 minutes pay is $1.It asked me 8 questions and then it started repeating asking me the same questions it asked when I first logged on.Then it says sorry but you didn't qualify.After spending 5 minutes on a 7 minute survey.I really believe they got their "free" info and then stiffed me.I have about $9 in my account and I'm about to walk away from it.This isn't the first time they have pulled this crap.They are turning into a scam sight.The reason I say this is that I did a survey earlier today it asked me 2 questions then told me I didn't qualify.That was fair and legitimate but asking uptenth questions then telling someone they don't qualify to me is a scam!Gtm has been doing this lately also.I have no time or patience for dishonest companies.So to any and all survey companies who choose to conduct business like this be warned I will tell others of your deeds.I soon will be dumping any survey company who treats me this way and I hope others will follow suit.

Yeah. I'm working my way to a payout then I'm dropping them. I liked them before the site change (surprise) as I got into a few studies that paid well. Now I'm getting long boring surveys that don't pay much. Meh.

no company i hate more than them.. mainly because they're holding my money.. i'm stuck at $15 and have been since 2009.. i was off for awhile but since coming back, i've tried for 8 months now to get a single qualifying survey and out of around 20 i have nothing.. i can't get to $20 to cash out. The only ones i get now start out asking about my company.. nothing relevant to me.

Just received a survey for 7 minutes pay is $1.It asked me 8 questions and then it started repeating asking me the same questions it asked when I first logged on.Then it says sorry but you didn't qualify.After spending 5 minutes on a 7 minute survey.I really believe they got their "free" info and then stiffed me.I have about $9 in my account and I'm about to walk away from it.This isn't the first time they have pulled this crap.They are turning into a scam sight.The reason I say this is that I did a survey earlier today it asked me 2 questions then told me I didn't qualify.That was fair and legitimate but asking uptenth questions then telling someone they don't qualify to me is a scam!Gtm has been doing this lately also.I have no time or patience for dishonest companies.So to any and all survey companies who choose to conduct business like this be warned I will tell others of your deeds.I soon will be dumping any survey company who treats me this way and I hope others will follow suit.

:( Valued Opinions was one of my best. My only complaint was they don't have paypal. Lately I am running into the same problem, lengthy prelims which are surveys in disguise then I'm disqualified. After 3 of these I emailed Valued Opinions with my complaint about 2 of them and they rewarded me 100 points. If this continues I will unsubscribe but I am reluctant to do so because they were one of my best. I note that OO and GTM are doing the same, they are becoming OTX, lengthy prelims and then disqualification. Pinecone is still the best but $5 surveys now $3 and less surveys. :(

VO is one of the last sites I am still taking surveys on, and they are still giving me $10 or so a month in surveys. I did one today for $2 that ended up in a panel invitation.

VO is one of the last sites I am still taking surveys on, and they are still giving me $10 or so a month in surveys. I did one today for $2 that ended up in a panel invitation.

Well then your one of the lucky ones.Here recently I went to look at my account and to see how much I had in pending.There wasn't one but should have been.I did a survey on 8/14 for a dollar when I looked it up in my account it said completed but not rewarded.What do you mean not rewarded?Why not?I did it and I should be paid.They are really getting on my last nerve.If I could literally kick them in the butt then I would.

i think if i ever cash out for $20 within the next decade, i'll use the money to ship a box of my cats waste to their headquarters :P

what? that way they can do the next cat litter test without having to pay someone!

Guys, did you guys read the address of this site?

It is mostly for UK people, we are just like outsiders so $20/month is not too bad :)

Valued Opinions isn't mostly for UK people. They have a .uk address, but they also have a .com. I've done lots of studies for U.S. companies through Valued Opinions in the past - before they started going downhill. The $20 you get is just $20USD. It isn't like we benefit from an exchange rate or anything.

Guys, did you guys read the address of this site?

It is mostly for UK people, we are just like outsiders so $20/month is not too bad :)

Valued Opinions isn't mostly for UK people. They have a .uk address, but they also have a .com. I've done lots of studies for U.S. companies through Valued Opinions in the past - before they started going downhill. The $20 you get is just $20USD. It isn't like we benefit from an exchange rate or anything.

I’d like to emphasize that I am not in the UK either. I am as American as apple pie.

like I said... It "mostly" for UK so it has a little piece for US.

Iladytoo said it's going downhill, maybe there are a bunch of people in UK doing surveys already so they don't have to pay attention with people in US

If I were you, I'd love to sign up for company that locates and have main version in US :D