I've had it with Valued opinions

footfree

like I said... It "mostly" for UK so it has a little piece for US.

Iladytoo said it's going downhill, maybe there are a bunch of people in UK doing surveys already so they don't have to pay attention with people in US

If I were you, I'd love to sign up for company that locates and have main version in US :D

It isn't mostly UK. They're available in several countries besides the U.S. and the U.K. Furthermore, I've never had an issue with a company solely because it also sent out surveys to people in other countries OR that weren't located in the U.S. I've had great payout experiences with Tellwut and they're located in Canada.

I highly doubt that it's going downhill because there are people in other countries taking the surveys. I think it's just like all the other companies that are "going downhill":

- the economy still isn't strong

- companies have decreasing profits and therefore spend less on marketing

- less money on marketing means fewer surveys going out and lower paying surveys

- companies are finding alternatives to surveys

Bottom line is there are a lot of factors going on that are resulting in both fewer AND lower paying surveys. The appearance of "going downhill" certainly isn't unique to Valued Opinions.

I still having some what good luck with them. Yes they take awhile to credit the survey you take and takes me awhile to get to the cash out because I don't qualify, I still think they are okay.

nice explanation.

You said it's going down"hill" so means it turns from really good to slightly bad (still working).

I'm confused! I need more survey sites but... should I join GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice explanation.

You said it's going down"hill" so means it turns from really good to slightly bad (still working).

I'm confused! I need more survey sites but... should I join GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

you can try it.. your demographics might be better than mine.. i did ok a few years ago ($20 a month is ok for them), and i've seen a few people say they make that now with them.. but personally i make nothing now.

you can try it.. your demographics might be better than mine.. i did ok a few years ago ($20 a month is ok for them), and i've seen a few people say they make that now with them.. but personally i make nothing now.

OK, let's check it out ^^

I have a bunch of free time, so... :mrgreen: wish me luck :P

• 1 month later...

Ouch. I still get Surveys from them on a weekly basis; about 5-6, of only 1 or 2 I qualify for and am able complete. Still takes them AGES (over 2 Months) to credit the Completed Surveys you take though. That's my biggest complaint with Valued Opinions. :x

Same here. I quit the site. It took forever to reach $20. Just not worth my time. Alot of the times I was never rewarded for surveys I took. Too bad. I wanted it to be good.

I think I am now stuck at $14.50. Haven't gotten anything in quite a while from them. Guess it is drying up on my end too. This was never a site that I made a lot of money on to begin with. Takes to long, just like Springboard. I just kicked them to the curb. This one might have to go as well.