Myview Dumbest Prequalifying question ever

TSP1973

I just attemped to do a survey for SH There were some normal questions at first How often I go to the movies how often I volunter and then the third question was Have I ever driven a spaceship answered no and was DQ.

also if you've cooked lava or ridden a dinosaur..

what ticks me off about this survey is it's for alcohol and i have in my profile that i don't want those surveys.. after confirming you haven't traveled to another galaxy on a flying dinosaur, then it lists a bunch of household items.. which includes a bunch of alcohol items thrown in.. and i always fall for it thinking it's regular items because i have it in my profile that i don't buy alcohol.. so i click no to the alcohol items and yes to the rest and it dq's me.

i think it's funny on the JDP site they pay 10 cents for dq.. so i put that i rode a dinosaur and it dq'ed me (not sure why.. they didn't say it had to be a live one.. i rode one at chuck e cheese when i was little.... so the survey which was for an ipod sweep, instead i dq'ed and got 10 cents :P

I just attemped to do a survey for SH There were some normal questions at first How often I go to the movies how often I volunter and then the third question was Have I ever driven a spaceship answered no and was DQ.

also if you've cooked lava or ridden a dinosaur..

There's nothing like hot lava on freshly cooked pasta. 8)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5ynMq-0WEvUeEWMxc1UFkZkCCU9RvB-X1zrtFfueMfxprw0G3

Okay had one the other day where it ask me about if I watched the Summer Olympics, had several things you could chose from, one was "Did Not watch the Summer Olympics", which I did not so I selected that one. Next question was what advertisers do you remember you saw while watching the Olympics. :shock: Of course I did not watch it, but had to select one to move forward! :roll:

Okay had one the other day where it ask me about if I watched the Summer Olympics, had several things you could chose from, one was "Did Not watch the Summer Olympics", which I did not so I selected that one. Next question was what advertisers do you remember you saw while watching the Olympics. :shock: Of course I did not watch it, but had to select one to move forward! :roll:

And they want honest answers makes you wonder who comes up with those questions.

I love the ones that ask if I want the survey done in English or Spanish. So I check off English and I get another screen asking if I am hispanic. I am not, so I answer no, and I get the same first question. So I ask for it to be in English, and I am dq'd. All that for that?? :shock: